Windows 10: Microsoft Store not being able to download apps.

Discus and support Microsoft Store not being able to download apps. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I am for some reason not able to download anything of the store. It just pauses while downloading. I'll post a screenshot if that can help. This has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JayMarlow, Jul 31, 2020.

1. JayMarlow Win User

Microsoft Store not being able to download apps.

So I am for some reason not able to download anything of the store. It just pauses while downloading. I'll post a screenshot if that can help. This has been happening since my mom made accounts for my brother and I. Also, an error code pops up, something like 0x860000000.

Microsoft Store not being able to download apps. d7e30291-f142-4e93-ad14-daf3a2c342cd?upload=true.png

:)

JayMarlow, Jul 31, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    How was Windows Store app able to download adware to a Windows 10 PC?

Source: How was this Windows Store app able to download adware to a Windows 10 PC? | ZDNet

Brink, Jul 31, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store not being able to download apps. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store being

2. How to fix not being able to install microsoft store apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix not being able to install microsoft store apps?: How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-not-being-able-to-install-microsoft/0d460b26-7fa3-4cf6-a1b0-ee5cbb9bd955
  3. Microsoft Store Not Able to Download Any Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Not Able to Download Any Apps: I was attempting to download the VP9 Video Extensions App to try and fix a program on my computer, when I encountered an issue with the Microsoft Store. At first the download button itself was missing, but after going through the process of stopping and restarting the...
  4. Microsoft Store Not Able to Download Any Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Not Able to Download Any Apps: I was attempting to download the VP9 Video Extensions App to try and fix a program on my computer, when I encountered an issue with the Microsoft Store. At first the download button itself was missing, but after going through the process of stopping and restarting the...
  5. Microsoft Store Not Able to Download Any Apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. not being able to download xbox app from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    not being able to download xbox app from microsoft store: I am unable to install the xbox app from the microsoft store due to the error 0x80070005, I have been trying to install the minecraft launcher on the microsoft store as well, but that also isn't working, not sure what to do can anyone help please?...
  7. not being able to download xbox app from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not being able to download xbox app from microsoft store: I am unable to install the xbox app from the microsoft store due to the error 0x80070005, I have been trying to install the minecraft launcher on the microsoft store as well, but that also isn't working, not sure what to do can anyone help please?...
  8. not being able to download xbox app from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Not being able to have the microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not being able to have the microsoft store.: Hello, when I got this pc and set up my account I skipped a step Now I don't have the Microsoft store, I've tried resetting my pc, finishing the setup for my account, and nothing seems to work. Do you have any idea how i can get the Microsoft store?...
  10. Not able to download apps from Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not able to download apps from Microsoft store: This is the second time within two months of the purchase of my new PC that I'm having trouble with Microsoft store. First it was due to some corrupted files within the windows for which I had to reinstall windows 10 entirely. This time windows when ever I try to install apps...