Windows 10: Microsoft store not connecting to internet

Discus and support Microsoft store not connecting to internet in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently bought a new computer, Windows 10, and I didn't visit the windows store for a few weeks. I recently needed to get some stuff off the store,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sapphire.Priest, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Microsoft store not connecting to internet

I recently bought a new computer, Windows 10, and I didn't visit the windows store for a few weeks. I recently needed to get some stuff off the store, but whenever I would open an app, this error would come up: Microsoft store not connecting to internet b9a2db25-b74d-48fc-895e-65d9da56bd0a?upload=true.png

It's been happening for a while and I have tried pretty much all of the online troubleshooters, fixes, and edits I could, yet none of them have worked so far and I desperately need a fix for this. I have Windows 10 version 1709, OS Build 16299.726

:)

Sapphire.Priest, Nov 11, 2018

2. Microsoft Store opening- Internet connection problem error code 0x80072efd

Hi Syed,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with accessing Microsoft Edge and Windows Store with error: 0x80072efd, we will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know if you are using wired/ wireless internet connection on your device?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Use
    Internet Connection Troubleshooter.

Internet Connection Troubleshooter find and fix the problems with connecting to the internet or to websites.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Internet Connection Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to clear cache and cookies from the Microsoft Edge browser.

Steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on
      More Action at the right top corner.
    • Click on Settings, click on
      Choose what to clear
      under Clear browsing data.
    • Select the Browsing history, caches and cookies and hit
      Clear.
    • Close the browser and try to open it again.

Step 3: Run WSReset.exe .

• Press Windows+R key to open Run box
    • Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then tap or click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Apps from Windows store 10 do not connect to internet

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you able to connect to internet and browse?
    • Is this issue specific to Windows Store apps?
    • Are you facing this issue in Local account or Microsoft account?
    Let's try the below Steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: If installed from the Windows store try to run a
    Windows Store app troubleshooter
    and check.

Refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue doesn’t resolve then try next step.

Step 2: Run inbuilt Internet connection troubleshooter
    and Network Adapter troubleshooter

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter
    • Also run the Network Adapter troubleshooter and check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Microsoft store not connecting to internet

Microsoft Edge and Windows Store not connecting to Internet

Hi Martin,

Those suggestions did not help me connect those applications to the internet Microsoft store not connecting to internet :( Do you have any other suggestions? Outlook, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and other programs can access the internet; Cortana, Microsoft Edge, the Windows Store, and the suggested
    Lock Screen wallpaper thing have stopped being able to access.

Thanks,

Samuel

Samuel Lawrence, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft store not connecting to internet

1. Microsoft store not connecting to internet - Similar Threads - Microsoft store connecting

2. Microsoft Edge and other Microsoft Store apps might not connect to the Internet after...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge and other Microsoft Store apps might not connect to the Internet after...: After installing the Windows 10 October 2018 update (version 1809), Microsoft Store apps are no longer able to connect to the Internet. For example, Microsoft Edge is unable to connect to any websites, displaying the message, “Hmmm...can’t reach this page.” Apps like Mail,...
  3. Windows Store / Edge will not connect to internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store / Edge will not connect to internet: I'm getting error 0x80072EFD and 0x80131500 in Windows Store and Microsoft Edge also refuses to connect to website but everything else works fine (Chrome, Firefox). I upgraded to Windows 10 1809 before it got pulled. I tried all the helps out there (don't use a proxy,...
  4. Windows 10 1809: Microsoft Store Can't Connect to the Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 1809: Microsoft Store Can't Connect to the Internet: Hi TenForums, I'm having a problem opening Microsoft Store, it keeps telling me to check my internet connection. Even though I have good connection. It wont let me open apps downloaded from the store, like Xbox and Roblox. Edge cant connect to the internet too! I think this...
  5. Windows 10 1809: Microsoft Store Can't Connect to the Internet

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 1809: Microsoft Store Can't Connect to the Internet: Hi TenForums, I'm having a problem opening Microsoft Store, it keeps telling me to check my internet connection. Even though I have good connection. It wont let me open apps downloaded from the store, like Xbox and Roblox. Edge cant connect to the internet too! I think this...
  6. Microsoft Store app says I'm not connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store app says I'm not connected to the internet: Tried opening Skype in a while and the app seems broken or smth, uninstalled it then went to the Store to install it again, but there it says to check my connection. Tried installing skype from the internet, but it sends me to the store again. My windows is(I think) genuine,...
  7. Microsoft Edge and other Microsoft Store apps might not connect to the Internet after...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge and other Microsoft Store apps might not connect to the Internet after...: After installing the Windows 10 October 2018 update (version 1809), Microsoft Store apps are no longer able to connect to the Internet. For example, Microsoft Edge is unable to connect to any websites, displaying the message, “Hmmm...can’t reach this page.” Apps like Mail,...
  8. Microsoft Edge and other Microsoft Store apps might not connect to the Internet after...

9. Microsoft Store not connecting to Internet when in Private mode

Microsoft Store not connecting to Internet when in Private mode: Yesterday (10/02/2018) I installed the October Feature update for Windows 10, version 1809. Now I can't access Microsoft Store when I have Internet setting on Private mode. I changed it to Public, and it connected. I prefer using Private when I'm home and I would...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection/Store not connecting to Internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection/Store not connecting to Internet.: For the last one week I could not open Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Whenever I open the application, it says "There is problem downloading game data for Microsoft Solitaire Collection. FAQ at FAQ Archive - Microsoft Casual Games and refer to error code 101_107_1, When I...