Windows 10: Microsoft Store not detecting device

Discus and support Microsoft Store not detecting device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought Minecraft Windows edition and when i click on "Install on my Devices" my device doesnt show up on the list. Even though on the when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by victoriap4, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store not detecting device

I recently bought Minecraft Windows edition and when i click on "Install on my Devices" my device doesnt show up on the list. Even though on the when i log into my microsoft account on the website it shows my device being connected to my account Ive looked at other posts about this for fixes but nothing seems to work

I am on the latest version of Windows and my laptop is a HP Omen

:)

victoriap4, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse: No Device Detected

Hi Pard,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the Methods below and check.

Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Also perform the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Troubleshooting: Mice

Steps applicable to Windows 10.

Do let us know if you are able to use Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Windows phone is not detecting

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to connect the phone to another computer and check if it gets detected. Also, check if the phone gets detected by connecting with a different USB cable.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store not detecting device

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store not detecting device

1. Microsoft Store not detecting device - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store detecting

2. Microsoft Store won't detect hardware

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't detect hardware: How can i make microsoft store to detect my hardware, i tried to fix it by deleting my microsoft store cache and with powershell but neither one worked[ATTACH]...
  3. Microsoft Store says "Hardware not Detected"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store says "Hardware not Detected": So after seeing a messsage nvidia contol panel not found i decided to download it.Never used microsoft store ever. It says i dont have minimum required files but I do have them to my best knowledge. I have a Dell G5 15. [ATTACH]...
  4. Microsoft store not detecting external drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft store not detecting external drive: My son is trying to instal Microsoft Flight Simulator, but Microsoft Store is not detecting his external drive, though it is visible in Disk Management. It is usable on Steam....
  5. Microsoft Store "Hardware Not detected"

Microsoft Store "Hardware Not detected": I wanted to install the NVIDIA control panel on my Dell G5 15 laptop and it says " Couldnt Detect Hardware" [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-hardware-not-detected/738edfa0-93b3-488a-8e84-c6485ef32d9b
  6. Microsoft store not detecting hardware is this a bug?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft store not detecting hardware is this a bug?: for some reason microsoft store cant detect my hardware it was working fine a month ago and my pc did not update... also evedence of this is i had minecraft installed even though the hardware was not detected but when i went to go install world of tanks blitz thats when the...
  7. Windows Store not detecting applicable devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store not detecting applicable devices: Hello, I recently got the Xbox Game pass where I have access to games to download, but for some reason when I install the windows store tells me I don't have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account. Why is it not detecting my PC? Keep in mind, I only run into...
  8. Microsoft Store won't detect hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store won't detect hardware: I have been trying to download some games and other apps from the Microsoft Store but when I try to install the Applications I can't do it because the store doesn't detect my RAM or DirectX. I have tried resetting it by going into Settings -> Apps -> Microsoft Store ->...
  9. Microsoft store "Hardware not detected"

Microsoft store "Hardware not detected": When i tried to install minecraft for windows 10, the install icon was greyed out and where it said "Architecture" and "Memory" for both of them it said "You have: Couldn't detect hardware". Ive reset the application twice already to no avail. Are there any other fixes for...
  10. Store not detecting device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store not detecting device?: So I've logged in and made sure three times now, the laptop I'm currently using is definitely connected to my Microsoft account; however, the store doesn't seem to be able to detect the device when I go to install a game. Any tips? Am I simply missing something obvious here?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows not detecting hardware 2020