Windows 10: Microsoft Store not detecting system architecture, keyboard, or trackpad.

Discus and support Microsoft Store not detecting system architecture, keyboard, or trackpad. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought a game on Microsoft Store, but upon attempting to download, it encountered an error. When I looked under system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndrewBarnes8, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store not detecting system architecture, keyboard, or trackpad.

Hello,

I recently bought a game on Microsoft Store, but upon attempting to download, it encountered an error. When I looked under system requirements, the only thing that was wrong was that I needed to update Windows 10 to the latest version. I did so, and tried downloading again. Alas, another error, stating it was on their end and they were attempting to fix the issue. I once again checked the system requirements, and saw that now my keyboard was not detected, nor my mouse, and my system architecture was not adequate 64x. I found this odd, as I have a relatively new PC, with decent specs. I attempted to run troubleshoot, but it could not detect a problem. I then took to Google, and tried using command prompt, attempting to reset the Microsoft Store application's cache. WSReset opened, but nothing happened. At this point I have no clue what do do next, so I look for any drivers that may need to be updated, so I looked them up. Long story short, I found nothing. I was pretty disappointed... If someone could PLEASE help me, I would be so happy, because I was really looking forward to playing Minecraft Dungeons with my friends :

Specs:

MSI GL63 9SDK Laptop

Intel Core i7-9750H @2.60 GHz

NVIDIA 1660 TI

16 GB RAM

64-bit OS Windows 10 Home

:)

AndrewBarnes8, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Keyboard and Trackpad Not Working

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you restore your computer to an earlier point in time.
    Restoring won’t affect your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made.

Since you're unable to use the keyboard and trackpad to log in to Windows 10, access the recovery environment and run system restore. To do that, follow these steps:

• Use the installation media to access the recovery environment. If you don't have one, go to this

link
    • Connect the recovery drive and turn on your PC.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot, and then select an option. If you don’t see the Choose your option screen, your PC might not be set up to boot from a drive. Check your PC manufacturer’s
      website for info on how to change your PC’s boot order.
    • Restore from a system restore point by selecting Advanced Options > System Restore. This will remove recently installed apps, drivers, and updates that might be causing your PC problems, but it won’t affect your personal
      files.

Let us know how it goes after performing the steps.

Mark Ole, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Booms Win User
    Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Hi,
    I have a new Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard 2000 now.
    Tried what you suggested with an old keyboard, connected the new one and it's a bit better.
    I stll get an error saying the 'MKCHelper.exe' file is missing.
    I still can't uninstall/reinstall Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Centre, as it says it is on the PC, but is not listed in the list of software to uninstall.
    When I slow the wheel scroll speed down, it works fine, but when I restart the PC I have to do it again, as it speeds up so much I can't control it.

Booms, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store not detecting system architecture, keyboard, or trackpad.

Asus X205TA - System Recovery - Keyboard, trackpad and other devices not working

I wanted to perform a clean installation of Windows 10 on the Asus X205TA.

Steps that I did

1.- Create a bootable USB with Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.

2. Run the USB as a boot drive to start the installation.

3.- In the installation screen, not let me use the trackpad to perform the following steps so I connected a wireless mouse.

4.- I proceeded with the installation, but also I erased all partitions.

5.- After having the hard drive erased completely I proceeded to install Windows.

6.- The installation process is correct.

7.- To configure the equipment not let me use the keyboard so I use the on-screen keyboard.

8.- After completing the installation and configuration, not let me use the mouse, keyboard, does not recognize the audio device.

The keyboard does work, because to access the list of boot devices I must press the "Esc" key and it works, also to enter the BIOS works, but once the operating system starts I no longer allow to make use of the devices that make
    up the computer.

I tried to boot a bootable USB with Windows 8.1 but will not let me make use of the trackpad and keyboard.

The computer is UEFI.

I do not know what else to do.

ItsJorgeRazo, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store not detecting system architecture, keyboard, or trackpad.

1. Microsoft Store not detecting system architecture, keyboard, or trackpad. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store detecting

2. system requirements architecture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system requirements architecture: I cant install any games from microsoft store they all have an "x" next to "system architecture: x64"Is there a fix for this? or is my device just not compatible with all the games on the store?...
  3. system requirements architecture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system requirements architecture: I cant install any games from microsoft store they all have an "x" next to "system architecture: x64"Is there a fix for this? or is my device just not compatible with all the games on the store?...
  4. Keyboard and trackpad not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and trackpad not working: Hello, Recently, my keyboard and trackpad both stopped working at the same time. Rarely, if I restarted my laptop like 10 times, my keyboard and trackpad would work. Now I have to use an external keyboard and mouse. I have booted into bios and the keys still do not work. If...
  5. Keyboard and trackpad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and trackpad not working: Hello, Recently, my keyboard and trackpad both stopped working at the same time. Rarely, if I restarted my laptop like 10 times, my keyboard and trackpad would work. Now I have to use an external keyboard and mouse. I have booted into bios and the keys still do not work. If...
  6. Keyboard and trackpad not working

7. Playstation Executable not detecting 64-bit architecture

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Playstation Executable not detecting 64-bit architecture: Hi, I'm trying to install the PS4 remote play client on my Windows 10 PC. The issue is that the installer is failing, I suspect because when I attempt to run the RemotePlayInstaller.exe, it is unpacking this file: "RemotePlayInstaller_4.0.0.09240_Win32". I should be running...
  8. Wrong Architecture in microsoft store

Wrong Architecture in microsoft store: Hello, my name is Christian and it says I have the wrong architecture even though I have it. It says I have x86 but I have x64.Im just trying to play on the xbox app but it won't let me. I've tried to look up how to fix it but that didn't work. I hope somebody reaches out to...
  9. Keyboard and trackpad not responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and trackpad not responding: I have a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10 for 6 months, and i booted it up today to find it that the keyboard and trackpad was not working, the caps lock didnt turn on, the external usb keyboard didnt also, and i cannot login. Help immediate!...
  10. Store Identifying as wrong Architecture

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store Identifying as wrong Architecture: I am trying to install one of my gaming apps. The Microsoft website shows as compatible 64 bit, but as soon as the store picks it up, it switches it to the ARM Architecture, which isn't compatible. I've tried wsreset.exe, uninstalling and re-installing the store, resetting...