Windows 10: Microsoft store not downloading app, even after complete computer wipe, cache reset and...

Discus and support Microsoft store not downloading app, even after complete computer wipe, cache reset and... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So i own a game called ARK survival evolved, i had installed it and have been playing it for a while, this morning it updated, but windows store hasnt... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Cal JV, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Cal JV Win User

Microsoft store not downloading app, even after complete computer wipe, cache reset and...

So i own a game called ARK survival evolved, i had installed it and have been playing it for a while, this morning it updated, but windows store hasnt been able to install it at all, it installs to a point then just stops and sits there, i looked online and have thus far done every method there was, i even uninstalled the game and started fresh, and all it does is install to 72.38MB and then just sit, for hours, not moving at all, I have tried installing the games DLC and funnily enough they installed perfectly fine, its just with ark itsself, as i said ive done everything i can with the store

:)

Cal JV, Jul 1, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jul 1, 2021
  3. Windows Store showing download - click on downloads and updates and nothing is there (issue on multiple pc's)

Thank you for the update. The results show that the Windows Store cache may be damaged. In this case, we suggest that you clear and reset Store cache. Windows 10 includes a built-in utility called
    WSReset to clear and reset the Store cache. Note that clearing and resetting Windows Store cache will not remove your installed apps or your Microsoft account info associated with the Store app. You may follow these steps:

• Type cmd in the search box, then select Command Prompt.
    • Type: WSReset.exe
    • Allow the process to complete, then restart your computer.

Keep us updated with the results.

Aileen Alf, Jul 1, 2021
  4. Microsoft store not downloading app, even after complete computer wipe, cache reset and...

My Microsoft Store app doesn't let me download any application

Hi,

This error is usually caused by a damaged Windows Store cache. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we would like to know if there are any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we recommend that you reset Windows Store cache and try downloading apps from Microsoft Store again. To reset Windows Store cache, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type wsreset.exe and click OK.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Gerard Qui, Jul 1, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store not downloading app, even after complete computer wipe, cache reset and...

1. Microsoft store not downloading app, even after complete computer wipe, cache reset and... - Similar Threads - Microsoft store downloading

2. Microsoft Store completely missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store completely missing after reset: I was helping my younger sister fix microsoft store earlier by attempting a full factory reset. Before the reset, microsoft store was an app on Windows but was unopenable. We had tried every method to fix it prior & we finally gave up and attempted a factory reset. After the...
  3. Microsoft Store completely missing after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store completely missing after reset: I was helping my younger sister fix microsoft store earlier by attempting a full factory reset. Before the reset, microsoft store was an app on Windows but was unopenable. We had tried every method to fix it prior & we finally gave up and attempted a factory reset. After the...
  4. Microsoft Store completely missing after reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft store not working after reset Its cache

Microsoft store not working after reset Its cache: I'm really tired of this problem i changed my windows for many times and still have the problem microsoft store didn't install the apps after downloading and i reset its cache and after resetting its cache IT IS NOT OPENING ANYMORE NOT EVEN WITH WSRESET.EXE and I cant...
  6. Microsoft store not working after reset Its cache

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not working after reset Its cache: I'm really tired of this problem i changed my windows for many times and still have the problem microsoft store didn't install the apps after downloading and i reset its cache and after resetting its cache IT IS NOT OPENING ANYMORE NOT EVEN WITH WSRESET.EXE and I cant...
  7. Microsoft store not working after reset Its cache

8. Microsoft Store not updating or installing apps even after reset

Microsoft Store not updating or installing apps even after reset: This problem has been a real plague. Some Windows apps will not even open like Mail, Calendar or even Xbox Game Bar. I checked to see if they've been updated only to find that they, along with 11 other apps, haven't even begun to update. It's been almost a month and nothing...
  9. Microsoft Store Completely Gone After App Reset

Microsoft Store Completely Gone After App Reset: Yesterday, I had serious issues with the Microsoft store when updating my favorite game. It was 9gb/9gb, then said error every single time I tried to finish it. I searched a quick tutorial on YouTube with many views and likes that said to reset the app settings in apps and...
  10. Windows store download corrupt. Unable to reset download cache

Windows store download corrupt. Unable to reset download cache: Hi! I recently queued up a few different programs in my downloads list on the Microsoft Store, among which was State of Decay 2. It seems something must've gone wrong with it though. Each time I try to install it it loads for a few seconds and gets stuck on 17.38MB, and...