Windows 10: Microsoft Store Not Downloading App Instead Asking For Me To Sign In Over and Over

Discus and support Microsoft Store Not Downloading App Instead Asking For Me To Sign In Over and Over in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to install the Xbox accessories app. But it keeps prompting for me to log in. The new tab opens, I dial my password then the tab disappears.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CombiDevil, May 4, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store Not Downloading App Instead Asking For Me To Sign In Over and Over

I'm trying to install the Xbox accessories app. But it keeps prompting for me to log in. The new tab opens, I dial my password then the tab disappears. I'm on a windows 10 computer, but it's from 2015. How do I get around this dilemma.

:)

CombiDevil, May 4, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, May 4, 2021
  3. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 4, 2021
  4. WallyX Win User

Microsoft Store Not Downloading App Instead Asking For Me To Sign In Over and Over

Sign in with a Microsoft account instead

I have a Local Account and want to, "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead". I go through all of the required steps including entering my Username and Password. Microsoft accepts everything, then ask me to enter my password one final time. I very carefully enter it exactly as I did before and Microsoft says its not correct. Any help wold be appreciated.

WallyX, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store Not Downloading App Instead Asking For Me To Sign In Over and Over

1. Microsoft Store Not Downloading App Instead Asking For Me To Sign In Over and Over - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Downloading

2. Microsoft Store is trying to install apps over and over

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is trying to install apps over and over: Hello! As the title say Microsoft Store is trying to install apps over and over without an end. This is the error 0x80D02017.I've tried everything but nothing work and my Store even now is trying to download and install some apps....
  3. Microsoft Store is trying to install apps over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is trying to install apps over and over: Hello! As the title say Microsoft Store is trying to install apps over and over without an end. This is the error 0x80D02017.I've tried everything but nothing work and my Store even now is trying to download and install some apps....
  4. Microsoft Store is trying to install apps over and over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. microsoft store taking over all downloading

microsoft store taking over all downloading: Microsoft Store is overtaking all downloads but starting to open and gets stuck so it is not possible to download anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-taking-over-all-downloading/ad3b6b15-f4b4-4d73-a661-0b49390263bd
  6. microsoft store taking over all downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store taking over all downloading: Microsoft Store is overtaking all downloads but starting to open and gets stuck so it is not possible to download anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-taking-over-all-downloading/ad3b6b15-f4b4-4d73-a661-0b49390263bd
  7. microsoft store taking over all downloading

8. Microsoft Store keeps "updating" every singe built-in app over and over.

Microsoft Store keeps "updating" every singe built-in app over and over.: Hello, I have an issue with Windows 10's Store, After every few hours, the Microsoft/Windows Store thinks that it needs to update all the built-in apps. When I try to update them, it successfully "updates" the apps but there's no change, the app version stays the same, and...
  9. Store downloads over VPN not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Store downloads over VPN not working: Can anyone tell me why downloading apps on the store doesn't work over VPN ? I get the message while clicking the get button It doesn't look like you're connected to the Internet error code 0x800704cf. I am however 100% connected the internet. Everythıng else works. I am...
  10. Store app updates over and over

Store app updates over and over: Since April’s feature update I notice some apps constantly offer a update despite obediently updating them. Phone, alarms and a few other useless ones. I never allow auto updating of apps preferring to manually check and update. Despite having this turned off I believe store...