Windows 10: Microsoft Store not downloading app/ not finding device.

Discus and support Microsoft Store not downloading app/ not finding device. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. My laptop is approx. 3 years old. I have installed Windows 10 Enterprise , latest version and when I try downloading the app Minecraft Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EdiDaicu, Mar 1, 2020.

1. EdiDaicu Win User

Microsoft Store not downloading app/ not finding device.

Hello. My laptop is approx. 3 years old. I have installed Windows 10 Enterprise , latest version and when I try downloading the app Minecraft Windows 10 Edition by the Download/Run button, nothing happens. When using "Download on my devices" option, a windows appears, telling me that I have no device connected to my Microsoft Account . I have tried deleting my laptop from devices list and adding it again, but it didn't work.

Any help would be great. Thank you.

:)

EdiDaicu, Mar 1, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 1, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Mar 1, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store not downloading app/ not finding device. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store downloading

2. can't download or find apps in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't download or find apps in microsoft store: I want to download an app called "Ready for Assistant" from Lenovo/moto company, but I can't seem to find it. I also followed a link to that app which opens the store but still doesn't get me to the install page, it behaves like it never existed. I've tried this with...
  3. can't download or find apps in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't download or find apps in microsoft store: I want to download an app called "Ready for Assistant" from Lenovo/moto company, but I can't seem to find it. I also followed a link to that app which opens the store but still doesn't get me to the install page, it behaves like it never existed. I've tried this with...
  4. can't download or find apps in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft store not downloading apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store not downloading apps: I am trying to download apps via thee microsoft store and nothing is able to download. When I try installing the minecraft launcher, it says that "something happened on our end"...
  6. Microsoft Store not downloading app

Microsoft Store not downloading app: I found an application named Windows Scanner. I thought it would be great to use for my printer, but then it got stuck in acquiring license. I cancelled the download. Come a few days later and I see "scanner" in my searches. I searched it trying to troubleshoot before After...
  7. Microsoft store not downloading apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not downloading apps: hi, ive been experiencing a problem where my Microsoft store will not install ANY apps. i have tried looking at all the troubleshooting options to no avail. i have been wondering if its because of my version of windows 10 which is "Windows 10 CoreSingleLanguage" thinking it...
  8. Microsoft store apps not downloading

Microsoft store apps not downloading: Microsoft store shows the apps all in a queue, but there is no activity.I receive no errors.I have had this issue before, and it was solved by changing something in my network settings. I have an ethernet connection and a wifi connection, and something had to be done with...
  9. not download app in Microsoft store

not download app in Microsoft store: not download app in Microsoft store and error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-download-app-in-microsoft-store/7183e129-2775-444a-8523-1138005554c1
  10. Microseft Store not downloading app/ not finding device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microseft Store not downloading app/ not finding device.: Hello. My laptop is approx. 3 years old. I have installed Windows 10 Enterprise , latest version and when I try downloading the app Minecraft Windows 10 Edition by the Download/Run button, nothing happens. When using "Download on my devices" option, a windows appears,...