Windows 10: Microsoft Store not downloading new or updating apps

Discus and support Microsoft Store not downloading new or updating apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying for days now to get Microsoft Store to download and install new and updates on older apps.I can open the store, click on get app, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ria_1, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Ria_1 Win User

Microsoft Store not downloading new or updating apps

I have been trying for days now to get Microsoft Store to download and install new and updates on older apps.I can open the store, click on get app, it starts to download, tries to install, and stops with the error I have tried the following:Signed out and sign into my Microsoft Account in MS StoreRun the trouble shooter for Windows Store AppsReset the Microsoft Store cache with wsreset.exe in the run dialog boxInstalled the latest Windows UpdatesUsed System File Checker to check for corrupted system filesRe-register Windows Store App. Uninstalled the Store Ap

:)

Ria_1, Jan 25, 2023

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, Jan 25, 2023
  4. Gino Des Win User

Windows Store not updating existing apps but successfully downloads new apps

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Kindly run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: We suggest that you manually reset the Windows Store app cache
    and then try to update apps again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store not downloading new or updating apps - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store downloading

2. Microsoft Store Apps Not Downloading/Updating.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Apps Not Downloading/Updating.: Hello Everyone,A while ago, I started to experience a problem with the Microsoft store where nothing was updating. I also tried downloading apps, but they did not work. Even after waiting for days, they still were at the "pending" stage. I tried restarting my laptop, but that...
  3. Microsoft Store Apps Not Downloading/Updating.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Apps Not Downloading/Updating.: Hello Everyone,A while ago, I started to experience a problem with the Microsoft store where nothing was updating. I also tried downloading apps, but they did not work. Even after waiting for days, they still were at the "pending" stage. I tried restarting my laptop, but that...
  4. Microsoft Store unable to update apps or download new apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store unable to update apps or download new apps: I've just been setting up my new PC, I'm having some issues with the Microsoft Store app. I can open the app, and it detects over 40 updates available but when I try to download them, or download a new app such as Whatsapp, the Microsoft Store gets stuck and either crashes or...
  5. Microsoft Store unable to update apps or download new apps

Microsoft Store unable to update apps or download new apps: I've just been setting up my new PC, I'm having some issues with the Microsoft Store app. I can open the app, and it detects over 40 updates available but when I try to download them, or download a new app such as Whatsapp, the Microsoft Store gets stuck and either crashes or...
  6. No apps are downloading or updating through the Microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No apps are downloading or updating through the Microsoft store.: I have been trying to fix this for a while. When I run the troubleshooter it says hanging apps and I've tried a lot of things to fix the hanging apps but the online solutions aren't working....
  7. No apps are downloading or updating through the Microsoft store.

No apps are downloading or updating through the Microsoft store.: I have been trying to fix this for a while. When I run the troubleshooter it says hanging apps and I've tried a lot of things to fix the hanging apps but the online solutions aren't working....
  8. Microsoft Store not downloading new or updating apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not downloading new or updating apps: I have been trying for days now to get Microsoft Store to download and install new and updates on older apps.I can open the store, click on get app, it starts to download, tries to install, and stops with the error I have tried the following:Signed out and sign into my...
  9. Microsoft Store not updating/downloading apps

Microsoft Store not updating/downloading apps: Hello, My microsft store is bugged or something because I can't download or update any apps in the store. Everytime I try it just says starting download and then nothing happens, when I refresh it dissapears. I have tried everything even resetting the store multiple times...
  10. Microsoft Store will not update or download apps

Microsoft Store will not update or download apps: I purchased a PC on eBay which has Windows 10 Pro x64 1803 operating system. The Microsoft store will not update any apps, or install new apps. When I try, the app seems to be downloading briefly, then gives an error message: "Something unexpected happened. Reporting this...