Windows 10: Microsoft store not found after reset of microsoft store

Discus and support Microsoft store not found after reset of microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; All i have done is i did reset of microsoft store and then it was not opening and then i saw powershall command to uninstall it completely, then i did... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AliwarisXd, Jun 3, 2022.

1. Microsoft store not found after reset of microsoft store

All i have done is i did reset of microsoft store and then it was not opening and then i saw powershall command to uninstall it completely, then i did like that now my microsoft store is not showing and i did that command to get it back and even that command is not working. please tell me what to do, and i tried appx file also appx file was not opening.

:)

AliwarisXd, Jun 3, 2022

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 3, 2022
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Introduces Online Store for the U.S.

Redmond-based Microsoft has quietly launched an online store today. It's real and comes without a big advertising campaign all over the world. Simply named Microsoft Store and previously available only in the UK, Germany and Korea, now the store invites all U.S. citizens to buy Microsoft products online too. The store has just started, and it offers an extended line-up of software and hardware products under the Microsoft brand. When it comes to software purchase, the store allows to either order the software and have it delivered to your doorstep, or directly download it after the moment of payment. Users who decide to take the digital download way will be permitted to re-download the product until the mainstream support for it end. Typically this is 5 years after the product is released. Also, you always have the option of copying the downloaded products to physical media if you want to have them available for as long as you need. The original product keys for all the digital downloaded software will be stored in your personal Microsoft Store Account alongside your purchase history so you can use it to re-install your software at any time. Finally, here's the link to the Microsoft Store, you can check it at any time.

Source: Microsoft Blog

malware, Jun 3, 2022
  4. btarunr Win User

Microsoft store not found after reset of microsoft store

Microsoft Store India Hacked

Microsoft Store's Indian site was compromised, by a hacker group that calls itself "Evil Shadow Team". The site's landing page was briefly taken over by the group, which gained access to the user database. The group then replaced the front-page with its signature, that warned that an "unsafe system will be baptized." The outrageous part of this episode is that the group claimed Microsoft was storing the user database in plain text, which contains usernames, email addresses, and passwords. The site is now offline, the company is probably back in control. Microsoft Store was started in India to discourage piracy and offer genuine copies of Windows, Office, Visual Studio, at the lowest possible prices; Xbox consoles and accessories; and Microsoft hardware (peripherals).

Microsoft store not found after reset of microsoft store 83a_thm.jpg

Microsoft store not found after reset of microsoft store 83b_thm.jpg

Sources: Engadget, WPSauce

btarunr, Jun 3, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft store not found after reset of microsoft store

1. Microsoft store not found after reset of microsoft store - Similar Threads - Microsoft store found

2. Microsoft Store not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not found: I cant find microsoft store and I have read many posts and they do not help me reinstall it or get it back. It seems as if there is not a single trace of it on my computer. This is also new too....
  3. Microsoft Store not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not found: I cant find microsoft store and I have read many posts and they do not help me reinstall it or get it back. It seems as if there is not a single trace of it on my computer. This is also new too....
  4. Microsoft store not found

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not found: I Reset My Whole Laptop. Which Is Asus-Tuf Gaming AMD-5 And NVDIA-GTX . After I Reset My Laptop Everything Is Ok. But I cant Find Micrsoft Store.. I tried Many Ways from Goole, Youtube And Even Microsoft Community Tab Itself But None Of Them Work For Me... Like It is not like...
  5. Microsoft store not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not found: I Reset My Whole Laptop. Which Is Asus-Tuf Gaming AMD-5 And NVDIA-GTX . After I Reset My Laptop Everything Is Ok. But I cant Find Micrsoft Store.. I tried Many Ways from Goole, Youtube And Even Microsoft Community Tab Itself But None Of Them Work For Me... Like It is not like...
  6. Microsoft store not found

7. Microsoft store not found after reset of microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not found after reset of microsoft store: All i have done is i did reset of microsoft store and then it was not opening and then i saw powershall command to uninstall it completely, then i did like that now my microsoft store is not showing and i did that command to get it back and even that command is not working....
  8. Microsoft store not found after reset of microsoft store

Microsoft store not found after reset of microsoft store: All i have done is i did reset of microsoft store and then it was not opening and then i saw powershall command to uninstall it completely, then i did like that now my microsoft store is not showing and i did that command to get it back and even that command is not working....
  9. microsoft store not found

microsoft store not found: I reset my pc and microsoft store wont open its there but its A PICTURE OF FLOWERS it does not work at all I tried multiple solutions what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-found/933db016-90ef-42da-a855-6aef9d04e5ae
  10. Microsoft Store Not Opening After Reset Of The Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Not Opening After Reset Of The Microsoft Store: when i reset my microsoft store then i opened microfot store it didnt open and i cant see it on my apps please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-opening-after-reset-of-the/16eb962a-e0ec-46bb-9241-aa5f64cc27fa