Windows 10: MICROSOFT STORE NOT GETTING OPEN

Discus and support MICROSOFT STORE NOT GETTING OPEN in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; my microsoft store is not getting open i tried several times. it takes half an hour but still not getting open.it keeps loading what should i do ??... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HrithikSrivastava, Jan 8, 2019.

1. MICROSOFT STORE NOT GETTING OPEN

my microsoft store is not getting open i tried several times. it takes half an hour but still not getting open.it keeps loading

what should i do ??

:)

HrithikSrivastava, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. MICROSOFT STORE NOT GETTING OPEN :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Vijay Win User
    Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

After multiple attempts, I managed to get Store open by enabling Developer mode (as suggested by one of the posters here) and running the command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in Powershell. Not sure if is exactly the solution since I've tried different steps suggested by different users in different forums (including uninstalling Store separately) but hey, I am not complaining!

Vijay, Jan 8, 2019
  4. MICROSOFT STORE NOT GETTING OPEN

Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

MICROSOFT STORE NOT GETTING OPEN

1. MICROSOFT STORE NOT GETTING OPEN - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT STORE GETTING

2. Can't get Microsoft windows store to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get Microsoft windows store to open: I need help getting my computers Microsoft windows store to work and show. I've tried everything I've found on internet such as wsreset, troubleshooting, powershell admin commands including with no restrictions, and i have no idea what to do now. I can't figure out how to...
  3. Can't get Microsoft windows store to open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get Microsoft windows store to open: I need help getting my computers Microsoft windows store to work and show. I've tried everything I've found on internet such as wsreset, troubleshooting, powershell admin commands including with no restrictions, and i have no idea what to do now. I can't figure out how to...
  4. microsoft store not opening

microsoft store not opening: hello! my microsoft store is not opening when i double click on it it does'nt gives any response no loading sign at all i reinstall the windows hoping it will work but it isnt so can u plz help me with this and for your information i was previously having a problem like some...
  5. Microsoft Store not opening.

Microsoft Store not opening.: Hello sir/madam,I am Devan from India. My microsoft store isn't showing in apps and features option in settings and cant open with powershell command and i need to download something really important that can only be download from microsoft store. Please help me through this...
  6. Microsoft store not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not opening: My MS store is just loading and loading and loading... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-opening/2b325c62-01dd-48c2-9812-3cf0d7b4ac33
  7. Microsoft store not opening

Microsoft store not opening: My MS store is just loading and loading and loading... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-opening/2b325c62-01dd-48c2-9812-3cf0d7b4ac33
  8. microsoft store will not open,

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store will not open,: Microsoft store will not open. I have tried everything I can find. somebody please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-will-not-open/e73c7cf0-e811-4ad1-8777-bc2d02a07127
  9. Open Microsoft Store.

Open Microsoft Store.: My microsoft store is not working. It is showing that We all have Bad Days .Please open my Microsoft Store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-microsoft-store/d4144eba-6710-495e-aa1b-bfe4c4a84e5a
  10. Opening an app and then getting redirected to Microsoft Store

Opening an app and then getting redirected to Microsoft Store: I just downloaded an app from a website and when I tried to open it, it redirects me to the Microsoft Store stating that the app I'm trying to install isn't a verified Microsoft app. How do I stop this from happening and why does it do that?w...