Windows 10: Microsoft Store not in correct language

Discus and support Microsoft Store not in correct language in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; First things first, I want this to be fixed. So no standard pre-defined answers here. I'm already quit frustrated. First the digital "intelligent"... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Robby De Laet, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store not in correct language

First things first, I want this to be fixed. So no standard pre-defined answers here. I'm already quit frustrated. First the digital "intelligent" assistant finally gave up and presented me a toll free number in the States I'm from Belgium. Then I tried to call the support in my country, where I had to go through a whole series of menu's. And eventually not ending up being connected with a support person. I also searched the internet like a mad man, only to find other users with the same problem, but without being given a real solution.

I live in Belgium, a country with three national languages Dutch, French and German. My Windows language is English, because otherwise I'm lost.

Today I spent several hours trying to get the Microsoft Store in the same language as my Windows preferences. Nowhere on my PC is a hint of me being French. Neither is my Microsoft account. Even my location is clearly in the Dutch speaking part of the country. So why is the Microsoft Store insisting on the French language? Where does Microsoft get the idea of me speaking French?

Now the question, and please give me a useful answer, how do I change the language of the Microsoft Store on my computer to English, or at least Dutch?

:)

Robby De Laet, Mar 19, 2021
  2. Louie Del Win User

Microsoft Store Problem

Hi,

There are times that you’ll encounter an error that the account doesn’t exist if the account name was misspelled. It can also be related to a conflict that has occurred with the Store app. To resolve this concern, we suggest that you check this
    article for the steps that you can use.

Also, here are the troubleshoot steps that you can follow to isolate if the issue is with the Store app:

• Check for
      connection problem
    • Check if you have the correct time and location settings. Go to Settings
      > Time & Language.
    • Reset Microsoft Store cache:
    • Press Windows + R keys to launch the run command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft and sign in.

We're just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Mar 19, 2021
  3. microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 19, 2021
  4. davidm71 Win User

Microsoft Store not in correct language

Microsoft no english language windows for you!

After visiting the official Microsoft software download service and entering my Win 7 ultimate 64 product key I noticed out of the two dozen languages listed English version was missing! anyone else notice this?

Thanks

davidm71, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store not in correct language

1. Microsoft Store not in correct language - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store correct

2. Microsoft Store not correctly installing apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not correctly installing apps: Split from this thread. i tried to run powershell in order to get store to install apps but it didn't work. I have windows 11 and I am having a hard time trying to get microsoft store to install apps. None of the apps in the store will install. I can open the store and...
  3. Microsoft Store Did Not Install Correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Did Not Install Correctly: My Microsoft Store did not install correctly upon setting up my new computer. It has bashed any chances of playing certain games I really wanted to play.I looked up ways to fix it, and I came up on this list: Microsoft Store doesn't openNothing on this list has worked....
  4. Microsoft Store Language Mess

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Language Mess: So, first of all I tend to not act like a Karen on topics like these but as time goes on, my nerves crack more and more when i see a language mess like this every time i open the store; though i only do that to force updates on certain apps.So, the submenu is in french, the...
  5. Changing the Microsoft Store Language

Changing the Microsoft Store Language: Hello, i'm Rosaand i'm having this particular problem with the microsoft store in windows 10,i can not for the life of me change the store language,and i was wondering if you guys can help me. so to start with i would like to give you some basic info.First of i am from...
  6. Microsoft store not installing an app correctly

Microsoft store not installing an app correctly: I have an issue where whenever I try and install a game called Astroneer, it tells me that the game has been installed. However, when I launch the app it opens for about 0.2 seconds and immediately closes. After a little bit of digging I found out that inside the install...
  7. Microsoft fails to show all correct languages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft fails to show all correct languages: [ATTACH] I have a major issue, and it is really affecting my work, I work with a lot of languages, and for some reason, I do not have all languages on display I have 2 keyboards for Russian and I use Greek often in my daily work, however they do not appear, when I restart...
  8. Microsoft Store - Password is correct but not working

Microsoft Store - Password is correct but not working: Hi - I am trying to login into the Microsoft Store with the correct password but it is not working. Correlation Id: d7630d984711660e7597f972384335be Timestamp: 2020-04-17T15:40:29.625Z...
  9. Microsoft Store language

Microsoft Store language: So, for some reason, my Windows Store is mixing 3 (!) languages. English, Dutch and French. I have my preferred language for Windows set to English, but my region is set to Belgium. I cannot seem to override the language settings for the store in any way, I've tried a lot of...
  10. Microsoft Store language issue.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store language issue.: My primary language is English however, I use Korean Keyboard in order to use Korea keyboard layout. so I had to choose Region& Language -> Preferred Languages to be Korean instead English with Korean keyboard layout(tried just adding korean layout with English US as...