Windows 10: Microsoft Store not installed for all users

Discus and support Microsoft Store not installed for all users in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The store was removed and the only way to get it back was to upgrade to 1903. After the upgrade the store is now functional but when trying to SysPrep... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tom-WFU, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Tom-WFU Win User

Microsoft Store not installed for all users

The store was removed and the only way to get it back was to upgrade to 1903. After the upgrade the store is now functional but when trying to SysPrep it fails, stating the store is not installed for all users.

How can I correct this.

:)

Tom-WFU, Aug 29, 2019

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store not installed for all users

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store not installed for all users

1. Microsoft Store not installed for all users - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store installed

2. Where are all the apps installed from Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are all the apps installed from Microsoft Store?: Recently I installed Minecraft Launcher, and wanted to make a shortcut of the .exe, so I can put it on the desktop for easily access, but I don't know where is the application stored....
  3. How to make a Microsoft store app pinned for all users?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make a Microsoft store app pinned for all users?: Are there any registry settings to make Microsoft store apps pinned for all users? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-microsoft-store-app-pinned-for-all/110f9d2e-f694-4e5e-bb5b-b02a3955d334
  4. How to make a Microsoft store app pinned for all users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make a Microsoft store app pinned for all users?: Are there any registry settings to make Microsoft store apps pinned for all users? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-microsoft-store-app-pinned-for-all/110f9d2e-f694-4e5e-bb5b-b02a3955d334
  5. How to make a Microsoft store app pinned for all users?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. "One or more users on this computer have installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store. All...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "One or more users on this computer have installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store. All...: "One or more users on this computer have installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store. All users must uninstall iTunes before this installation can continue."...
  7. "One or more users on this computer have installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store. All...

"One or more users on this computer have installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store. All...: "One or more users on this computer have installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store. All users must uninstall iTunes before this installation can continue."...
  8. Microsoft Store missing and won't install at all!?!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store missing and won't install at all!?!?: I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 Fresh/Clean install today and was getting everything set up until I noticed that when I tried to open the Microsoft store, it didn't exist on the computer. I am not sure why the store hasn't been installed since I assume that...
  9. Microsoft Store missing and won't install at all!?!?

Microsoft Store missing and won't install at all!?!?: I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 Fresh/Clean install today and was getting everything set up until I noticed that when I tried to open the Microsoft store, it didn't exist on the computer. I am not sure why the store hasn't been installed since I assume that...
  10. Install Windows Store font app for all users?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Install Windows Store font app for all users?: Hello, we recently got work computers with Windows 10. There are some documents from our old computers that use the Rockwell font – specifically, Inkscape files (a graphics editor like Adobe Illustrator). In order to find a font and use it, Inkscape needs it to be "installed...