Windows 10: Microsoft Store not installed on Device

Discus and support Microsoft Store not installed on Device in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; --- Device Information ---Windows Version: Windows 10 Home 21H2 OS Build 19044.1865Architecture: 64-bit OS & Processor--- Issue ---I recently had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PHaNtoMzX77, Jul 28, 2022.

1. Microsoft Store not installed on Device

--- Device Information ---Windows Version: Windows 10 Home 21H2 OS Build 19044.1865Architecture: 64-bit OS & Processor--- Issue ---I recently had to reset my PC due to a system restore point being corrupt and causing Windows to fail at boot. I have that all sorted but I cannot find the Microsoft Store on my PC. I haven't uninstalled accidentally or tampered with the system at all.I need it to install applications and some games that I use the Microsoft Store for, without it I can't use them.Could it have been due to the corruption? Or is it just that Windows forgot to install it in the

:)

PHaNtoMzX77, Jul 28, 2022

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 28, 2022
  3. Device not found in Microsoft Store

Hi,

We understand your concern as you are unable to install app on your PC. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the app that you are unable to install?
    • What is the exact error message/code that you get when trying to install the app?

Meanwhile, we can try a few steps and check.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Reset Microsoft Store

Refer the steps in this article: Reset Microsoft Store via Settings.

Step 4: New user account

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Aditya_Roy, Jul 28, 2022
  4. Microsoft Store not installed on Device

Apps won't install in Microsoft Store

Hi,

We understand your concern as you are unable to install apps in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers
    to the questions below:

• Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?

• Does this issue occur for all apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?

Meanwhile,
    we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step
    1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows
    Logo Key + R
    to open the Run
    dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows
    Store apps
    > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Refer the troubleshooting steps and mentioned
    in this article: Fix
    problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 4: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and
    then try installing the game.

Step 5: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and
    check, refer this article to create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Aditya_Roy, Jul 28, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Store not installed on Device

1. Microsoft Store not installed on Device - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store installed

2. Microsoft Store not installed on Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not installed on Device: --- Device Information ---Windows Version: Windows 10 Home 21H2 OS Build 19044.1865Architecture: 64-bit OS & Processor--- Issue ---I recently had to reset my PC due to a system restore point being corrupt and causing Windows to fail at boot. I have that all sorted but I...
  3. Microsoft Store not installed on Device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not installed on Device: --- Device Information ---Windows Version: Windows 10 Home 21H2 OS Build 19044.1865Architecture: 64-bit OS & Processor--- Issue ---I recently had to reset my PC due to a system restore point being corrupt and causing Windows to fail at boot. I have that all sorted but I...
  4. Microsoft Store not showing device as applicable install location.

Microsoft Store not showing device as applicable install location.: Windows 10.0.19042I've never used the Microsoft Store for Apps before today. I have a Galaxy Book 12 and nothing will install. Under the "Install on My Devices" the Galaxy Book is not listed. If I go to my Microsoft Account page, it is listed there along with my Xbox and home...
  5. Microsoft Store "Install on my devices" broken/corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store "Install on my devices" broken/corrupted: I've got two laptops, both with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (May 2020 Update) installed on them. One of them has a problem with the "Install on my devices" drop down in the Microsoft Store where the window opens and just keeps spinning forever. The other laptop has no problems and...
  6. Microsoft Store "Install on my devices" broken/corrupted

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store "Install on my devices" broken/corrupted: I've got two laptops, both with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (May 2020 Update) installed on them. One of them has a problem with the "Install on my devices" drop down in the Microsoft Store where the window opens and just keeps spinning forever. The other laptop has no problems and...
  7. Device not appearing in ready to install list on microsoft store

Device not appearing in ready to install list on microsoft store: I just got a new laptop and connected it to the same microsoft account that is connected to my xbox one. When I go into the microsoft store and look at my ready to install games, I see all of them there and can click install on my device on every game. However, the pc laptop...
  8. Microsoft Store does not recognize device to install game

Microsoft Store does not recognize device to install game: I bought a game on the sore and it won't recognize my device to install it. I have: 1. added my device through settings as instructed. It is showing as listed. 2. Updated windows 3. Updated Microsoft Store per instructions 4. restarted my computer It still does not...
  9. Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install: I recently decided to try the Game Pass for their $1 dollar promotion but I can't install any of the games that are available....the install button is greyed out and when I select the "..." to install on my device it doesn't have any device listed although I clearly have my...
  10. Installing Microsoft Store software onto a device that blocks the Store

Installing Microsoft Store software onto a device that blocks the Store: I've purchased software from the Store in-browser and went to install it only to discover my SystemAdmin blocked the app as well as the Xbox app service (since I'm on Education Edition). I am also unable to download it because my device is not "applicable" to download...