Windows 10: Microsoft store not letting me download ANYTHING

Discus and support Microsoft store not letting me download ANYTHING in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have tried every single "fix" that I can find and nothing has worked! Every time i try to hit the install button, it goes away, but then when i go to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by mrgrinch54, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Microsoft store not letting me download ANYTHING

I have tried every single "fix" that I can find and nothing has worked! Every time i try to hit the install button, it goes away, but then when i go to the installing tab, nothings there. upon going back to the ready to install tab, the install button is there again.

:)

mrgrinch54, Jan 3, 2021

2. Windows 10 store won't let me download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Are you able to download other apps from Windows Store?
    • Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the app troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the following link and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2: Reset the Windows Store cache.

Follow the steps to reset the Windows Store cache.

• Press Windows Key + R key.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter Key.
    Your Windows Store cache will be reset. Check if the is resolved.

You may also refer the Microsoft help article and check.

Why can’t I find or install an app from Windows store.

I can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Windows 10 store won't let me download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response We appreciate the effort and time you have spend to resolve the issue,
    and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I would suggest that you try and re-register store and check if the issue still persist. To re-register follow the steps mentioned below:

Steps;

• On the search bar, type Powershell, right click on it and Run as Administrator.
    • The type the command-
    powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.XML

• Restart computer and open store.

Hope this information is helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Microsoft store not letting me download ANYTHING

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store not letting me download ANYTHING

1. Microsoft store not letting me download ANYTHING - Similar Threads - Microsoft store letting

2. Microsoft store won't let me download anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't let me download anything: So, I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 5, I choose which drive to install it on, and after that it loads for a minute, and crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-download-anything/b397eb65-548f-4998-8216-b5f408b5cc90
  3. Microsoft store won't let me download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't let me download anything: So, I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 5, I choose which drive to install it on, and after that it loads for a minute, and crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-download-anything/b397eb65-548f-4998-8216-b5f408b5cc90
  4. Microsoft store won't let me download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store won't launch or let me download anything

Microsoft store won't launch or let me download anything: When I launch the Microsoft store, it doesn't finish opening and gets stuck on the launching screen.Previously I've also had an issue where even when it booted properly, games wouldn't actually download when it said it was downloading. I don't know what I did wrong, I'm on a...
  6. microsoft store won't let me download anything

microsoft store won't let me download anything: The same problem that keeps coming up when I get th message: Microsoft Account Problem. I click on it to fix it and a rectangle comes up and it's blank and does nothing. Now the same rectangle comes up when I want to download from the store. I click get, and the rectangle...
  7. Store won't let me download ANYTHING

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Store won't let me download ANYTHING: I am so beyond infuriated with Microsoft on this one. I’ve tried every fix I’ve seen online and nothing changes anything. I bought Forza Horizon and Minecraft from the microsoft store yet it refuses to let me download them. I’ve tried the wsreset, resetting from settings,...
  8. The store won't let me download anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The store won't let me download anything.: are there any fixes? submitted by /u/TheRealArborkid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/envl6m/the_store_wont_let_me_download_anything/
  9. Not letting me download anything!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not letting me download anything!!!: Im just trying to reset my computer and it says i need to clear up space. Anything i try to uninstall or delete says it cannot find the file. It wont let me download ANYTHING or uninstall anything. It tells me to save then as soon as i hit run the error message pops up. Never...
  10. The Microsoft store won't let me download anything

The Microsoft store won't let me download anything: I've had my computer for a while, its a good computer, it has served me well. One thing, however, that is not serving me well is this: When I try to download things from the Microsoft store, it simply. Just. Won't let me. Instead of downloading whatever it is I try to...