Windows 10: Microsoft store not letting me download games I bought on Xbox.

Discus and support Microsoft store not letting me download games I bought on Xbox. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I downloaded a bunch of games on Xbox, but I switched to PC. It says on the Microsoft store that I need to purchase the games again, even though they... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SimonZiebart, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Microsoft store not letting me download games I bought on Xbox.

I downloaded a bunch of games on Xbox, but I switched to PC. It says on the Microsoft store that I need to purchase the games again, even though they are on the same email too.

:)

SimonZiebart, Dec 16, 2020

2. Xbox games bought also being available in store on windows 10?

Not that I would use the store for games intentionally as prefer proper clients like origin or steam. But I was curious about how games bought on the Xbox one digitally translate to windows 10. For example, I bought cuphead a while back on the Xbox. I was surprised when I was on my pc later on to see I could also download cuphead on my windows 10 machine. So that was kind of cool, one purchase but available on two platforms. Does that work the same for most/all games bought on Xbox one? So if I was to go on my Xbox one and buy battlefront 2 digitally will it be available on my windows 10 machine to download through the store app. My guess is only certain games are supported in this way

cheers

Scottyboy99, Dec 16, 2020
  3. AaronBe Win User
    Unable to download certain games on Xbox App or Microsoft games store

Hi there,

I am trying to download No Man's Sky onto my computer via both the microsoft and xbox gaming app. I am able to download other games (Sea of Theives, Moonlighter) with no issue, but others (such as no mans sky) either do nothing (when trying in microsoft
    app) or Error code 0x00000001 (Xbox store).

Steps I have done to troubleshoot:

1. Uninstalled and reinstalled both stores

2. Reparied and reset both apps from apps settings

3. Uninstalled Xbox app and tried to download from microsoft store

4. Went into services and ensured all xbox services are running

- I have 2 instances of Gaming services. One is running and the other gives error code 31 when trying to start it

5. I have reset gaming services and the app downloader from settings

6. I have restarted my pc many times

7. I have fully updated windows

8. I have peformed a repair install of windows

Nothing works. All other forms and questions I have seen only seem to generate the generic responses of

1. Restart your PC

2. Reset the app

3. Update windows

4. Repair install

I have followed all of these steps and still cannot properly access services. Can you please suggest any other approaches to fixing this error?

Many thanks,

Aaron

AaronBe, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Microsoft store not letting me download games I bought on Xbox.

Xbox games bought also being available in store on windows 10?

Cuphead is part of a program called Play Anywhere. Games that are in that program that are bought on Xbox One can also be played on Windows 10 PCs (at no extra cost) and vice versa. Here's more info on the program, along with the list of games that are currently part of it: Xbox Play Anywhere | Xbox

blackroseMD1, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store not letting me download games I bought on Xbox.

1. Microsoft store not letting me download games I bought on Xbox. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store letting

2. Xbox App/Microsoft Store won't let me install a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App/Microsoft Store won't let me install a game: So I've been trying to install Hell Let Loose from Game Pass. The download works fine but when it comes to installing it shows up an error code 0x80073d0d on Xbox App with the description "the deployment operation failed because the volume is offline" on Microsoft Store.I'm...
  3. I bought a game off of the Microsoft store and it says I own this but will not let me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game off of the Microsoft store and it says I own this but will not let me...: Won't let me download the game I bought https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-game-off-of-the-microsoft-store-and-it/7ecb0b97-7a85-4fcf-8f66-ffa481226490
  4. I bought a game off of the Microsoft store and it says I own this but will not let me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a game off of the Microsoft store and it says I own this but will not let me...: Won't let me download the game I bought https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-game-off-of-the-microsoft-store-and-it/7ecb0b97-7a85-4fcf-8f66-ffa481226490
  5. I bought a game off of the Microsoft store and it says I own this but will not let me...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. XBox games bought in store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox games bought in store: Since I have the XBox app can a game bought in a store, example Wal-Mart, be installed and played on a PC? Are we only able to play the games provided by the Microsoft Store or XBox?I have a Dell XPS 8940 with Windows 11...
  7. XBox games bought in store

XBox games bought in store: Since I have the XBox app can a game bought in a store, example Wal-Mart, be installed and played on a PC? Are we only able to play the games provided by the Microsoft Store or XBox?I have a Dell XPS 8940 with Windows 11...
  8. microsoft store not letting me download games

microsoft store not letting me download games: it doesn't even do anything i need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-letting-me-download-games/38e314e2-c6fe-4003-b153-eb46fb7158d5
  9. Microsoft Store and Xbox App won't let me download my games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Xbox App won't let me download my games: I've tried a dozen different troubleshooting steps and nothing is working. I have the Xbox Ultimate gamepass for PC and Xbox and the Microsoft Store and the Xbox App won't let me download anything. Everything else on my PC works perfectly....
  10. Microsoft store not letting me download game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not letting me download game: Hi I bought Minecraft Windows 10 as I already have java edition but was looking to play cross-platform with friends on this Microsoft account. When I open Settings > Accounts, it says my Microsoft account is added to this device it's not the administrator, but it says it's...