Windows 10: Microsoft store not letting me install

Discus and support Microsoft store not letting me install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ive been trying to install roblox but all it says is get and when i click it, it does nothing at all. is there any fixes?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ordinarydude999, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Microsoft store not letting me install

ive been trying to install roblox but all it says is get and when i click it, it does nothing at all. is there any fixes?

:)

ordinarydude999, Jun 22, 2021

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Microsoft store not letting me install

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store not letting me install

1. Microsoft store not letting me install - Similar Threads - Microsoft store letting

2. Microsoft store will not let me install purchased app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store will not let me install purchased app...: my computer had some issues random restarts after installing minecraft. so I ended up having to do a system restore from a week back. Now I can't install minecraft anymore from the store... Tried signing out of store, restart computer, running WSReset.exeNothing is working....
  3. Microsoft store will not let me install purchased app...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store will not let me install purchased app...: my computer had some issues random restarts after installing minecraft. so I ended up having to do a system restore from a week back. Now I can't install minecraft anymore from the store... Tried signing out of store, restart computer, running WSReset.exeNothing is working....
  4. Microsoft store will not let me update or install anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store will not let me update or install anything: so it all started about 2 months ago when I went to install the Xbox app on my pc. when I went to install it it said "there was an error on our end" and it said try again later. so I waited a couple days and tried again, it said the same thing so I gave up. today 11/9/21 I...
  5. Microsoft store will not let me update or install anything

Microsoft store will not let me update or install anything: so it all started about 2 months ago when I went to install the Xbox app on my pc. when I went to install it it said "there was an error on our end" and it said try again later. so I waited a couple days and tried again, it said the same thing so I gave up. today 11/9/21 I...
  6. Microsoft store not letting me install or log in.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not letting me install or log in.: Hi. I have had some issues with my Microsoft store, I am running a windows 10 Surface Pro under my school domain. All of my fellow students have had no issues signing in, or even installing any software/games. I have spoken to my IT division and they have not managed to fix...
  7. microsoft store wont let me install game

microsoft store wont let me install game: I just bought minecraft for windows 10 and i cant instal i click it and nothing happens. ive troubleshoot the store and ive reset the store too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-install-game/d909b74d-5824-496b-923d-25651316e9fe
  8. Microsoft store wont let me install minecraft

Microsoft store wont let me install minecraft: whenever i hover over the install button it has a red circle with a red line through it i tried restarting and troubleshooting but the troubleshoot finds nothing it also wont let me install flight simulator...
  9. Microsoft store won't let me install apps

Microsoft store won't let me install apps: I had an issue with Minecraft not updating, so I chose to uninstall it and reinstall it, but I can't reinstall it because the Microsoft store won't let me install apps anymore. When I click the install button, it either does nothing, or it disappears. Can someone please help?...
  10. Microsoft Store won't let me install games

Microsoft Store won't let me install games: It only applies to games that requie administrator approval for instalation (other games work fine), my install button is just diabled: [ATTACH] When I select install on my devices it displays a message that I don't heve suitable device for this game. Of course I have an...