Windows 10: microsoft store not letting me log in

Discus and support microsoft store not letting me log in in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to log in to the Microsoft store but it doesn't work. I logged into the Microsoft website to try to install from there but it just wants me... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by liamfritchman, Mar 25, 2020.

1. microsoft store not letting me log in

I'm trying to log in to the Microsoft store but it doesn't work. I logged into the Microsoft website to try to install from there but it just wants me to go to the Microsoft store instead, and download it from there. so, I know I'm using the correct info, I know the account is still valid, and I know there are no problems except for the fact that I cant log into the store app. every time I try to log into the store it tells me "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later." this started a long time ago. probably around a year ago, and I've tried many times but I get the same notification.

:)

liamfritchman, Mar 25, 2020

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 25, 2020
  3. App Store sign in issue Windows 10

Hi Russ,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with logging-in to the Windows Store with Microsoft account, do let us know if you have logged-in to your computer using Microsoft account?

I suggest you to perform Windows Store reset and check if it helps.

Steps to clear the Store cache:

• Press the Windows + R keys on the keyboard.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the Windows Store.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

microsoft store not letting me log in

Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

microsoft store not letting me log in

1. microsoft store not letting me log in - Similar Threads - microsoft store letting

2. Microsoft store wont let me log in.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store wont let me log in.: I can open the store and select the account to sign into, but the moment i hit continue the pop up screen turns gray and nothing else is displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-log-in/1c242a73-2b02-42fa-8f26-79610e36205f
  3. Microsoft store wont let me log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store wont let me log in.: I can open the store and select the account to sign into, but the moment i hit continue the pop up screen turns gray and nothing else is displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-log-in/1c242a73-2b02-42fa-8f26-79610e36205f
  4. Microsoft store wont let me log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft store is not letting me log into minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store is not letting me log into minecraft: I know why its doing it just no clue how to fix... This is going to be a long one. So when i open Minecraft I'm brought to the login page login with Mojang or login with Microsoft so i click Microsoft bc that's the account I have Minecraft on. Microsoft proceeds to open...
  6. Microsoft store is not letting me log into minecraft

Microsoft store is not letting me log into minecraft: I know why its doing it just no clue how to fix... This is going to be a long one. So when i open Minecraft I'm brought to the login page login with Mojang or login with Microsoft so i click Microsoft bc that's the account I have Minecraft on. Microsoft proceeds to open...
  7. Microsoft store is not letting me log into minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Microsoft store not letting me install or log in.

Microsoft store not letting me install or log in.: Hi. I have had some issues with my Microsoft store, I am running a windows 10 Surface Pro under my school domain. All of my fellow students have had no issues signing in, or even installing any software/games. I have spoken to my IT division and they have not managed to fix...
  9. Microsoft won't let me log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft won't let me log in: Hello, for the past week, I've been trying to log into my Microsoft account, but every time it says "Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.". I'm not sure how to fix this... [ATTACH]...
  10. The Microsoft Store wont let me log in

The Microsoft Store wont let me log in: when i go to enter my password it says "error try again later" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-store-wont-let-me-log-in/4fa63694-3aff-4b41-ba8c-44a1bd3aea97"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant use microsoft store wont let me log in

2. microsoft store not letting log on