Windows 10: Microsoft store not letting me resume my download after I pause it and turn off my pc

Discus and support Microsoft store not letting me resume my download after I pause it and turn off my pc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was trying to download Ark because i used to play it on Xbox but because my download speed is so slow that it takes me longer that a day to download... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EthanHadwin, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Microsoft store not letting me resume my download after I pause it and turn off my pc

I was trying to download Ark because i used to play it on Xbox but because my download speed is so slow that it takes me longer that a day to download 82gb i got around 45gb and wanted to go to sleep so i turned off my PC and came back to it the next morning after pausing the download to hopefully resume the download in the morning but the case was that it started right back at the begining but i now have no space to download the game because i know it is a file with 45gb downloaded i would love some help on this and how i could get that 45gb of data back to resume it

:)

EthanHadwin, Jun 25, 2020

2. resume download program?

FireFox has one built in that let's you pause and resume as well....

VulkanBros, Jun 25, 2020
  3. resume download program?

IE7Pro had a Firefox like download program, that you can pause as resume but only really useful for HTTP/ftp downloads

cjoyce1980, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Microsoft store not letting me resume my download after I pause it and turn off my pc

Downloading Gears of War 4 Need to pause and Resume to resume downloading

I am currently downloading Gears of War 4 for Windows 10. I'm at 56.61 out of 73.33 GB. It was going good until i paused the download, downloaded Microsoft Mahjong (don't ask) and resumed download on Gears of War 4. When I resumed it was stuck at like
    54 GB and wouldn't continue. The only way I was able to resume it was by pausing the download and resuming it again, but it only continued for like .04 GB then stopped again. Had to keep pausing and resuming to continue the download to actually have the counter
    continue. I don't even know if it works but it's something. I was hoping somebody would have a way so I don't have to re-download it again. Also I tried the wsreset and the windows app troubleshoot, neither worked.

JRoutsider, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store not letting me resume my download after I pause it and turn off my pc

1. Microsoft store not letting me resume my download after I pause it and turn off my pc - Similar Threads - Microsoft store letting

2. Why Microsoft won't let me turn off my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Microsoft won't let me turn off my PC?: Problems upon problems. I try to turn off my PC, and any of this messages pops up:I tick "Yes", and it won't let me turn off my PC.I tick "No", and it won't let me turn off my PC.I tick "Save", and it won't let me turn off my PC.I tick "Don't save", and it won't let me turn...
  3. Why Microsoft won't let me turn off my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Microsoft won't let me turn off my PC?: Problems upon problems. I try to turn off my PC, and any of this messages pops up:I tick "Yes", and it won't let me turn off my PC.I tick "No", and it won't let me turn off my PC.I tick "Save", and it won't let me turn off my PC.I tick "Don't save", and it won't let me turn...
  4. I reset my pc and now my pc wont let me download apps from microsoft store or download pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my pc and now my pc wont let me download apps from microsoft store or download pc...: I reset my pc a month ago, and I have just tried to download some of the newest windows updates and Minecraft or any other app and It is saying 'One of the update services is not running properly' and to troubleshoot the issue, but nothing works. Ive been trying for hours and...
  5. I reset my pc and now my pc wont let me download apps from microsoft store or download pc...

I reset my pc and now my pc wont let me download apps from microsoft store or download pc...: I reset my pc a month ago, and I have just tried to download some of the newest windows updates and Minecraft or any other app and It is saying 'One of the update services is not running properly' and to troubleshoot the issue, but nothing works. Ive been trying for hours and...
  6. My Microsoft store won't let me download Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft store won't let me download Minecraft?: I've opened my Microsoft store, seared up Minecraft installer. Clicked install and nothing happens I thought maybe I couldn't download anything so I tried downloading something else candy crush and it went to pending. I own the game and had bought it in 2020....
  7. My Microsoft store won't let me download Minecraft?

My Microsoft store won't let me download Minecraft?: I've opened my Microsoft store, seared up Minecraft installer. Clicked install and nothing happens I thought maybe I couldn't download anything so I tried downloading something else candy crush and it went to pending. I own the game and had bought it in 2020....
  8. After pausing an update in the Microsoft Store, can I resume it from there even after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After pausing an update in the Microsoft Store, can I resume it from there even after...: Suppose, I pause an update at 40%, and then shut down my pc. Then when I log in again, will I be provided with an option to resume it from 40%? Or will I have to start from the beginning 0%?Please help...
  9. After pausing an update in the Microsoft Store, can I resume it from there even after...

After pausing an update in the Microsoft Store, can I resume it from there even after...: Suppose, I pause an update at 40%, and then shut down my pc. Then when I log in again, will I be provided with an option to resume it from 40%? Or will I have to start from the beginning 0%?Please help...
  10. Downloads restart after pausing instead of resuming

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloads restart after pausing instead of resuming: This is getting really annoying now, if I pause a download and then hit resume it starts the download again from scratch. Trying to download Forza 7 it got to 90gb and the PC blue screened, reboot to find its starting from scratch again, that took over 12 hours to get that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game stuck on pause pc app cant resume downloaf just cause 4