Windows 10: microsoft store not loading with latest windows

Discus and support microsoft store not loading with latest windows in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi today I did a brand new clean install of windows using the latest installer from microsoft. version 20H2 Microsoft store will not launch. Click... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GarethIrwin1, Nov 5, 2020.

1. microsoft store not loading with latest windows

Hi today I did a brand new clean install of windows using the latest installer from microsoft. version 20H2

Microsoft store will not launch. Click it, nothing, no errors, nothing it just does not load.

To be as clear as I can this install is like virgin, its brand new.

Any ideas how to get store loading?

:)

GarethIrwin1, Nov 5, 2020

2. Microsoft Store will not load

Hi,

Corrupted system files could be the main reason why you're Store is not loading and you're getting error messages. Since you were able to perform all the steps needed and the issue still persists, we suggest following the steps below:

• Install Windows updates.
    • Disable the antivirus software temporarily.
    • Repair corrupted or damaged files by running the System File Checker and
      DISM tool.

These are the common troubleshooting that we need to do if the issue is still happening after performing several steps.

Kindly get back to us with the outcome.

Ronalene Mat, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store App not loading

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to access Microsoft Store.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

However, we can try a few steps and check.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Running PowerShell Command

1. Press Windows + X key and select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Copy and paste this command, then press enter:
      Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

3. Restart PC and check.

Step 4: New user account

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 5, 2020
  4. microsoft store not loading with latest windows

Windows 10 Store and Solitaire apps will not load

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run Built in Troubleshooter, Reset Store and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow the steps below to run Built in Troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.
    • Select Windows store Apps.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.

Step 2: Reset the Windows Store.

Please follow the steps below to Reset Store.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

microsoft store not loading with latest windows

1. microsoft store not loading with latest windows - Similar Threads - microsoft store loading

2. Microsoft store not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not loading: So, I've done everything people have said, such as using "Windows Powershell" and uninstalling and reinstalling MS, or troubleshooting, and even repairing and resetting it. It won't work anymore and I can't figure it out, anything will help other than that, please...
  3. Microsoft store not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store not loading: So, I've done everything people have said, such as using "Windows Powershell" and uninstalling and reinstalling MS, or troubleshooting, and even repairing and resetting it. It won't work anymore and I can't figure it out, anything will help other than that, please...
  4. Microsoft store not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not loading: Hello people my Microstoft store isnt loading when i open it can someone help me with it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-loading/dfa24cdf-4f74-4b2b-9f8a-f963fdec0768
  5. Microsoft store not loading

Microsoft store not loading: Hello people my Microstoft store isnt loading when i open it can someone help me with it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-loading/dfa24cdf-4f74-4b2b-9f8a-f963fdec0768
  6. microsoft store is loading...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store is loading...: I can't open my Microsoft store, because it's loading forever.for example: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-loading/0e2def52-09d8-47a8-86e1-448b32ffc330
  7. microsoft store is loading...

microsoft store is loading...: I can't open my Microsoft store, because it's loading forever.for example: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-loading/0e2def52-09d8-47a8-86e1-448b32ffc330
  8. Microsoft Store not loading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not loading: I'm trying to get into the Microsoft store but I've not come to any solution. Whenever I open the store, it loads for a long while before showing me a blank store with a loading icon. The top bar with links to my account and search bar are present, but they do not work....
  9. Microsoft Store Not Loading

Microsoft Store Not Loading: Hi, I was removing programs I didn't want using powershell and accidentally removed the Microsoft Store. I am now unable to reinstall it, it is currently still on my Start Menu and in Apps & Features, when I try to load it I get a line next to the start menu as if something...
  10. Microsoft Store Not Loading

Microsoft Store Not Loading: Getting this error code.... Code: 0x80131500. Is anyone else getting this or has had this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-loading/bd3abfd0-dd41-4936-a70f-e5ccdd33c23c