Windows 10: Microsoft store not on laptop

Discus and support Microsoft store not on laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After a clean reset I booted up my laptop Dell Latitude 3340 and was downloading my apps I had before. After awhile I realized that the Microsoft store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JakhaiMoore, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Microsoft store not on laptop

After a clean reset I booted up my laptop Dell Latitude 3340 and was downloading my apps I had before. After awhile I realized that the Microsoft store isn't here. I've been looking for a solution for awhile and have tried everything.

Ive tried this command in PowerShell admin and in Command prompt:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}

It initially looked like it was working but after the last line nothing happened, and nothing changed with my laptop.

I've tried clearing the Microsoft Store cache and after doing that a window opens suggesting its the store but then abruptly closes and says "you'll need a new app for this ms-Microsoft-store."

And I've tried putting the Microsoft store installer service to automatic and on. Anyone knw any fixes???

:)

JakhaiMoore, Apr 11, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 11, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

Microsoft store not on laptop

New Laptop from Microsoft store not working

Hi, 

For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions: 

• Do you have the
      latest version of Windows 10 on your laptop?

• Have you tried to contact the Microsoft Store where you purchased it?

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to fix the issues?

Regards.

Roan T, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store not on laptop

1. Microsoft store not on laptop - Similar Threads - Microsoft store laptop

2. Not have microsoft store on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not have microsoft store on my laptop: I have some problem with my laptop so I take it to the shop to fix and reset windows. After I took it back to check, I didn't see the microsoft store, I tried reinstalling it with powershell and it didn't work. Is there any way I can reinstall it?...
  3. Microsoft store no longer on laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store no longer on laptop.: Reset laptop. Signed back in with my windows log in. Now the store isnt on the laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-no-longer-on-laptop/627176f5-a0fa-46f1-8aaa-f8ac0e84bdf9
  4. Microsoft store no longer on laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store no longer on laptop.: Reset laptop. Signed back in with my windows log in. Now the store isnt on the laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-no-longer-on-laptop/627176f5-a0fa-46f1-8aaa-f8ac0e84bdf9
  5. Microsoft store no longer on laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. powershell and microsoft store is not on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    powershell and microsoft store is not on my laptop: i recently got a new laptop and decided to get some games, and microsoft store just doesnt exist on my computernow the most common solution that i see is to simply reinstall it via powershell, but powershell is ALSO seemingly gone from my systemeven when i right click the...
  7. powershell and microsoft store is not on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    powershell and microsoft store is not on my laptop: i recently got a new laptop and decided to get some games, and microsoft store just doesnt exist on my computernow the most common solution that i see is to simply reinstall it via powershell, but powershell is ALSO seemingly gone from my systemeven when i right click the...
  8. Microsoft store not installed on laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not installed on laptop: i have tried many methods on the website to help me install Microsoft store but none of them worked. i have tried many different PowerShell and Cmd prompt commands and even a Regedit thing that didn't even help. please help me install Microsoft store...
  9. Microsoft store is not installed on my laptop

Microsoft store is not installed on my laptop: i don't have microsoft store app on my windows 10 laptop. I tried everything on powershell, i tried updating the laptop, i tried the reinstall-installedApps.ps1, and i tried the wsreset method. nothing worked. Are there any other methods?...
  10. Link new laptop to Microsoft Store

Link new laptop to Microsoft Store: Hi, I just bought my son a new laptop he has an xbox with GamePass Sub. We want to play certain games together like Ark, Sea of Thieves etc on our laptops. My laptop connects to the Microsoft store without problems as does his Xbox, but his new laptop is not linked. I see I...