Windows 10: Microsoft Store not on my Win10 PC

Discus and support Microsoft Store not on my Win10 PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently purchased a Windows 10 PC from Elo (https://www.cdw.com/product/elo-computer-module-ecmg3-i3-digital-signage-player/4984306).... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by hjswoop, Aug 26, 2019.

1. hjswoop Win User

Microsoft Store not on my Win10 PC

Hello,

I have recently purchased a Windows 10 PC from Elo (https://www.cdw.com/product/elo-computer-module-ecmg3-i3-digital-signage-player/4984306). It is optimized to work with an Elo touchscreen. I have looked everywhere, but I cannot find the Microsoft store app on my PC. I want to download kids games onto it to use in a hospital waiting room, but it is not allowing me to do so... I have even tried getting them off the online store. I am at a loss because I have even asked a friend who works in IT to help me, and he was unsuccessful.

If the stores doesn't come on this device (Which I thought it did on every Win10 PC), how do I get it on there? This has been super difficult, and would really appreciate some help!

Thanks!

:)

hjswoop, Aug 26, 2019

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 26, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

Microsoft store.

Hi Monty,

The error message Windows cannot find ‘ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches’. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again means that your Microsoft Store is not registered. For us to assist you, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below
    to re-register your Microsoft Store:

• Press the Windows button + X.
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command prompt, enter the following command:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml
    • Restart your PC and see if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store not on my Win10 PC - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Win10

2. install instagram on my pc through my microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install instagram on my pc through my microsoft store: i want to install instagram on my pc through microsoft store but microsoft store says "You Own This App " because of this i can not install instagram on my pc so you say how i am install instagram on my pc.....
  3. Why is my PC not recognized by the Microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is my PC not recognized by the Microsoft store?: Last week I got my new PC and tried to download some games from the Microsoft store when I'm going to download these games, it gives me a list of devices I want to install them on. but I only see my Xbox and not my PC although the PC is linked to my email. Can anyone provide...
  4. Microsoft Store is completely gone from my pc.

Microsoft Store is completely gone from my pc.: Hello there. I'm having a serious issue on my Windows 10 Home pc where as the Microsoft Store is not installed at all. After trying many MANY tutorials online I'd thought I'd post here. I eventually gave up and reset my pc, but to no avail. It's not in my apps at all....
  5. Win10 doesn't have Microsoft Store

Win10 doesn't have Microsoft Store: Hi, I purchased two computers with win10. One of them has the Microsoft Store and the other one doesn't. I was wondering are there multiple different version of Win10? I googled a bit and tried to install the Microsoft Store but nothing worked. I thought every...
  6. My PC is not showing in the Microsoft Store install list

My PC is not showing in the Microsoft Store install list: Hello, I have a issue with my PC not showing up in Microsoft Store install list, when I want to install a game. The thing that confuses me is that, when I log into Microsoft account and look under devices, I can see my PC and laptop there. But when I want to install the...
  7. Microsoft store disappeared from my pc

Microsoft store disappeared from my pc: Microsoft store disappeared from my pc. I almost tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-disappeared-from-my-pc/9abf3944-5b4b-4f43-83dd-c0f25e3c4054"
  8. not having microsoft store in pc

not having microsoft store in pc: [ATTACH][ATTACH]sao máy tính của tôi không có cửa hàng microsoft trong máy? làm sao để có cửa hàng microsoft? hãy giúp tôi!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-having-microsoft-store-in-pc/62d5c880-4131-4ac2-976c-cfcafbdc110d"
  9. my microsoft store

my microsoft store: my Microsoft store stop working because it has updated what should I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store/8e67606e-1a12-4bfd-a6d5-ffeb18343b24"
  10. Microsoft Store isn't on my PC

Microsoft Store isn't on my PC: I have windows 10. There is no store icon. There doesn't appear to be access to microsoft store on my pc How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-isnt-on-my-pc/d2135e97-cfa9-4c97-b401-f4331e92b13e"