Windows 10: Microsoft Store not opening after app reset

Discus and support Microsoft Store not opening after app reset in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I rested the app because I was not able to download apps it was saying acquiring licence and after some times it says error. I saw in YouTube that if... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Siddharth G joy, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store not opening after app reset

I rested the app because I was not able to download apps it was saying acquiring licence and after some times it says error. I saw in YouTube that if you rest the app you can downloaded apps in YouTube and now I cant open the app

:)

Siddharth G joy, Feb 14, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Feb 14, 2021
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Feb 14, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store not opening after app reset

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft Store not opening after app reset :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store not opening after app reset

1. Microsoft Store not opening after app reset - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store opening

2. Microsoft Store does not open after reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store does not open after reset: Hi, I ran into an issue when trying to install apps wit Microsoft Store and I tired to reset it from Apps - Microsoft Store - Advanced - Reset. After that, the app won't open anymore, I tried reinstall it with PowerShell as per suggested in this forum, but got this: PS...
  3. Microsoft Store does not open after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store does not open after reset: Hi, I ran into an issue when trying to install apps wit Microsoft Store and I tired to reset it from Apps - Microsoft Store - Advanced - Reset. After that, the app won't open anymore, I tried reinstall it with PowerShell as per suggested in this forum, but got this: PS...
  4. Microsoft Store does not open after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. cant open microsoft store after resetting

cant open microsoft store after resetting: hi!my microsoft store kept giving me an error when i wanted to dowload any app, so i went to my settings and resetted microsoft store.now it dissapeard, i cant find microsoft store in my settings and if i search it, it shows up but i cant open it. please help!thank you!...
  6. Microsoft Store Will not open after resetting it

Microsoft Store Will not open after resetting it: When I was trying to download updates from Microsoft Store, it kept saying error when it was installing. So I went on a Microsoft Answers article and it suggested for me to reset Microsoft Store from the settings app. After resetting it, I found that while it was appearing in...
  7. Microsoft store not opening after reseting it

Microsoft store not opening after reseting it: I was having trouble installing something, so I reset the Microsoft Store in the windows settings' apps section. After that Microsoft store refused to open, I put many commands in PowerShell and already used wsreset 3 times. I also tried reinstalling it. is there a fix to...
  8. Microsoft Store Not Opening After Reset Of The Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store Not Opening After Reset Of The Microsoft Store: when i reset my microsoft store then i opened microfot store it didnt open and i cant see it on my apps please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-opening-after-reset-of-the/16eb962a-e0ec-46bb-9241-aa5f64cc27fa
  9. Microsoft Store Not Opening After Reset?

Microsoft Store Not Opening After Reset?: HI I have reset my laptop in a way that keep my personal files and remove apps and settings. But however, after the reset finished the store refuses to open. If I open the start menu, other store apps, like the xbox beta app, calendar, and even calculator wont open...
  10. Microsoft store not opening after OS reset

Microsoft store not opening after OS reset: I reset my OS to resolve some issues with installing programs from the microsoft store, however it has somehow made it worse. I reinstalled windows, removing my apps but keeping my files, and now the store refuses to open at all. If I open the start menu, other store apps,...