Windows 10: Microsoft store not opening and has '!' symbol on store tile

Discus and support Microsoft store not opening and has '!' symbol on store tile in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The Microsoft store opening and has a '!' symbol on the bottom right of store tile in the start menu. as many time I click it, it doesn't open.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AnindyaRahman, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Microsoft store not opening and has '!' symbol on store tile

The Microsoft store opening and has a '!' symbol on the bottom right of store tile in the start menu. as many time I click it, it doesn't open.

Microsoft store not opening and has '!' symbol on store tile 7813d6fb-736b-4450-b2ab-d84f454b5b6c?upload=true.png

:)

AnindyaRahman, Jan 26, 2019
  2. elbeasto Win User

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Jan 26, 2019
  3. elbeasto Win User
    Store Live Tile no longer works

Since 1703 & now 1709

I guess that's why they added the icon. *Tongue

Things that make the Store's Live Tile work for a short period:

• Turning the "Show products on tile" option off and then back on from within the Store's settings.
    • Resetting the Store.
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling the Store with Powershell.

elbeasto, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Microsoft store not opening and has '!' symbol on store tile

store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft store not opening and has '!' symbol on store tile

1. Microsoft store not opening and has '!' symbol on store tile - Similar Threads - Microsoft store opening

2. Microsoft Store tile is greyed out and do not open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store tile is greyed out and do not open: Hi, My Microsoft Store App fails to open. The tile is greyed out as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-tile-is-greyed-out-and-do-not-open/fe60d19f-22fd-4a36-92c9-d2dfd3f0df91
  3. Microsoft Store tile is greyed out and do not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store tile is greyed out and do not open: Hi, My Microsoft Store App fails to open. The tile is greyed out as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-tile-is-greyed-out-and-do-not-open/fe60d19f-22fd-4a36-92c9-d2dfd3f0df91
  4. Microsoft Store tile is greyed out and do not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store not opening

Microsoft store not opening: Whenever I try to open the Microsoft store or Xbox app, it didn't open and keep crashing. I tried to troubleshooting it, but it didn't identifying the problem. Also I tried to reset it by using "wsreset", but it's also not running and showing error named...
  6. microsoft store not opening

microsoft store not opening: im trying to open microsoft store but it is not opening.im clicking on it continously but it is not responding. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-opening/0bb81f76-0055-40a7-91fe-a5bddd302e8b
  7. Microsoft Store not opening

Microsoft Store not opening: As the title suggests, my Microsoft Store won't open, along with any apps that run from the store. Any time I try to open it or an app that runs from it, it opens for half a second then closes immediately. I've had this issue for around 6 months now and, to my knowledge, I...
  8. Microsoft Store Live Tile

Microsoft Store Live Tile: When will microsoft if ever sort out the store tile not going live. It has been months since it stopped going live and i have seen no comments from microsoft, only comments from independant advisers / scammers with surgestions which in all honestly do not work. Has microsoft...
  9. Microsoft Store tile not live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store tile not live: I have been looking for a solution to this issue for some months, I hope someone here might be able to help. Some months ago, my Windows store tile stopped being live. The tile (and the store) functions perfectly in that I can use it to download and purchase new apps. It's...
  10. Microsoft Store tile not live

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store tile not live: I have been looking for a solution to this issue for some months, I hope someone here might be able to help. Some months ago, my Windows store tile stopped being live. The tile (and the store) functions perfectly in that I can use it to download and purchase new apps. It's...