Windows 10: Microsoft store not opening and missing in apps and features , in control pannel

Discus and support Microsoft store not opening and missing in apps and features , in control pannel in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hi iam having a severe problem in launching microsoft store I tried to reset it and for the first time I found it so I reset it and after restarting... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by siddharthS1, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Microsoft store not opening and missing in apps and features , in control pannel

hi

iam having a severe problem in launching microsoft store I tried to reset it and for the first time I found it so I reset it and after restarting i saw that setting and also store not opening and I restarted again and settings opened and I found that ms store is not found anywhere even in control panelprograms and features pls solve this problem

:)

siddharthS1, Jan 13, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft store not opening and missing in apps and features , in control pannel :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft store not opening and missing in apps and features , in control pannel

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store not opening and missing in apps and features , in control pannel

1. Microsoft store not opening and missing in apps and features , in control pannel - Similar Threads - Microsoft store opening

2. Microsoft store not opening or showing in "apps and features" in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not opening or showing in "apps and features" in settings: I went to clear my microsoft store cache to see if this would fix the not opening problem but the file "Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbweLocalState" does not show in my file explorer. Can anyone help?...
  3. Microsoft store not opening or showing in "apps and features" in settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store not opening or showing in "apps and features" in settings: I went to clear my microsoft store cache to see if this would fix the not opening problem but the file "Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbweLocalState" does not show in my file explorer. Can anyone help?...
  4. Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature: Hi community, recently I couldn't open Microsoft Store all of a sudden. I just wanted to check out the Windows version of the Minecraft Launcher provided in the store. The app icon is still in my "Start" menu as the screenshot below.But clicking it does nothing, and the...
  5. Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature: Hi community, recently I couldn't open Microsoft Store all of a sudden. I just wanted to check out the Windows version of the Minecraft Launcher provided in the store. The app icon is still in my "Start" menu as the screenshot below.But clicking it does nothing, and the...
  6. Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Microsoft store not opening nor in apps and features

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not opening nor in apps and features: Title says all I got this after resetting microsoft store because of apps not downloadingWhat I tried:Set-ExecutionPolicy UnrestrictedGet-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  8. Pc COntrol Pannel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pc COntrol Pannel: i have a question witha download called java, i downloaded it for minecraft so i can have a boost in fps but i need to acess it from contral panel and its not popping up in the control pannel here is the video i found it form: https://youtu.be/QSXogXy2tUY...
  9. related to control pannel

in Windows 10 Customization
    related to control pannel: i am using window 10 and i am not able to see languge icon in control pannel because i want to use remingtion gail layout so i want to change an input method REPLY...
  10. [PROBLEM] GT630m Not Opening nVidia Control Pannel

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    [PROBLEM] GT630m Not Opening nVidia Control Pannel: Hello all, some days ago my notebook stoped open nvidia control pannel in windows 10. Tried to clean install, DDU and none of them worked. I can instal without bsod or erros. Some games i play(like csgo ) use nvidia card(120-150 fps) and some others use intel card.Someone can...