Windows 10: Microsoft Store not opening even after trying many solutions.

Discus and support Microsoft Store not opening even after trying many solutions. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The 'Microsoft Store' app is not opening whatsoever. I need a solution for this urgently and provide a solution; I've tried many such as updating and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aanshdeep Singh Syan, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Microsoft Store not opening even after trying many solutions.

The 'Microsoft Store' app is not opening whatsoever. I need a solution for this urgently and provide a solution; I've tried many such as updating and clearing the cache, etc. But none of them worked. So please try and help me ASAP. I have a Lenovo laptop, Windows 11, 64-bit, and 8 GB ram. and for some reason, I'm not able to include screenshots or Images here.

:)

Aanshdeep Singh Syan, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft Store not opening even after trying many solutions. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 4, 2023
  3. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Feb 4, 2023
  4. Microsoft Store not opening even after trying many solutions.

Windows Store Error 0x80072EE7 (tried all available solutions)

Thank you for keeping us updated. Follow these steps for possible solution:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Update us with the outcome.

Marvin Barc, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft Store not opening even after trying many solutions.

1. Microsoft Store not opening even after trying many solutions. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store opening

2. my ms store is not working and not opening even though i tried to open the Microsoft store...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my ms store is not working and not opening even though i tried to open the Microsoft store...: My Microsoft store is not working and not opening even though i tried to open the Microsoft store Advance settings but it stuck on the loading...
  3. my ms store is not working and not opening even though i tried to open the Microsoft store...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my ms store is not working and not opening even though i tried to open the Microsoft store...: My Microsoft store is not working and not opening even though i tried to open the Microsoft store Advance settings but it stuck on the loading...
  4. Microsoft Store not opening even after trying many solutions.

Microsoft Store not opening even after trying many solutions.: The 'Microsoft Store' app is not opening whatsoever. I need a solution for this urgently and provide a solution; I've tried many such as updating and clearing the cache, etc. But none of them worked. So please try and help me ASAP. I have a Lenovo laptop, Windows 11, 64-bit,...
  5. Credentials cant be verified. Try many solutions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Credentials cant be verified. Try many solutions: On our network we have random times to where many of our users cant log into their computers. User A has been using their computer for months, comes into work the next day and cant log into his own computer. Credentials Cant Be Verified Nothing has changed in his account or...
  6. Credentials cant be verified. Try many solutions

Credentials cant be verified. Try many solutions: On our network we have random times to where many of our users cant log into their computers. User A has been using their computer for months, comes into work the next day and cant log into his own computer. Credentials Cant Be Verified Nothing has changed in his account or...
  7. Credentials cant be verified. Try many solutions

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Microsoft Store won't download anything, and I've tried so many solutions! HELP!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't download anything, and I've tried so many solutions! HELP!: The Xbox app was playing up, so I uninstalled it, and now the system is not even downloading anything from the Microsoft Store.I've tried using the Troubleshooter, I've tried using WSreset to reset the Store it just hung forever, I've tried Powershell command that frequently...
  9. Microsoft store not installed, tried solutions and got an error

Microsoft store not installed, tried solutions and got an error: I went through the steps in powershell and when I tried I got this error: Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF3, Package failed updates, dependency or conflict validation. Windows cannot install package...
  10. microsoft store and apps are not working or even opening

microsoft store and apps are not working or even opening: good morning for a while all of microsoft apps such as (photos, calendar, calculator, etc) are not working and when i try to launch them i used to get the app didn't start error, and even the windows store used to open for one second and the closes by its own, so i tried to...