Windows 10: Microsoft store not opening nor in apps and features

Discus and support Microsoft store not opening nor in apps and features in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Title says all I got this after resetting microsoft store because of apps not downloadingWhat I tried:Set-ExecutionPolicy UnrestrictedGet-AppXPackage... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Armen_234, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Armen_234 Win User

Microsoft store not opening nor in apps and features

Title says all I got this after resetting microsoft store because of apps not downloadingWhat I tried:Set-ExecutionPolicy UnrestrictedGet-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}What I get:Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be registered. error 0xC0020036: windows.licensing failed to start ClipSvc. Try again and contact the package publisher if the problem persists. NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] 85c45b64-8d4e-0003-ae1e-c7854e8

:)

Armen_234, Aug 10, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Aug 10, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft store not opening nor in apps and features :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 10, 2021
  4. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Aug 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft store not opening nor in apps and features - Similar Threads - Microsoft store opening

2. Microsoft store wont open nor reinstall.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store wont open nor reinstall.: So recently for some reason the microsoft store will not open. I have tried resetting the cache put it keeps giving me errors and Im trying not to resort to resetting my pc. is there any way around it??...
  3. Microsoft store wont open nor reinstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wont open nor reinstall.: So recently for some reason the microsoft store will not open. I have tried resetting the cache put it keeps giving me errors and Im trying not to resort to resetting my pc. is there any way around it??...
  4. Microsoft store wont open nor reinstall.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My microsoft store is not opening and not popping up in apps & features

My microsoft store is not opening and not popping up in apps & features: I've tried all the youtube tutorials and none of them work, I don't know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-is-not-opening-and-not-popping/b22396b3-122a-42b4-851a-39380f37d7a9
  6. Microsoft store not opening or showing in "apps and features" in settings

Microsoft store not opening or showing in "apps and features" in settings: I went to clear my microsoft store cache to see if this would fix the not opening problem but the file "Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbweLocalState" does not show in my file explorer. Can anyone help?...
  7. Microsoft store not opening or showing in "apps and features" in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not opening or showing in "apps and features" in settings: I went to clear my microsoft store cache to see if this would fix the not opening problem but the file "Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbweLocalState" does not show in my file explorer. Can anyone help?...
  8. Microsoft store not opening or showing in "apps and features" in settings

9. Neither Microsoft store nor any app installed from Microsoft store opens; crashes within a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Neither Microsoft store nor any app installed from Microsoft store opens; crashes within a...: 2 days ago, I opened the Microsoft store and tried to update all the apps by clicking "update all". After a few minutes, I was not being able to open neither the Microsoft app nor any other app installed from the Microsoft store.Every time I click to open the apps, they crash...
  10. Microsoft store not opening and missing in apps and features , in control pannel

Microsoft store not opening and missing in apps and features , in control pannel: hi iam having a severe problem in launching microsoft store I tried to reset it and for the first time I found it so I reset it and after restarting i saw that setting and also store not opening and I restarted again and settings opened and I found that ms store is not...