Windows 10: Microsoft Store not opening on Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Store not opening on Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am attempting to open the Microsoft Store, but the window simply flashes open and closes. I've followed all of the official support steps, but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by itsgreenbanana, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store not opening on Windows 10

I am attempting to open the Microsoft Store, but the window simply flashes open and closes. I've followed all of the official support steps, but nothing is helping. I have also tried other unofficial fixes. The live chat is sending me to the unhelpful support article, and once I finally got a person they were from billing support even though I selected technical support. I am extremely frustrated with the lack of an easy way to contact a human with actual technical support knowledge. Why can't I just email support? This seems like a simple issue that can be fixed with a few simple commands or registry edits, but the awful support is making this impossible. Oh yeah, the Get Help and Feedback Hub apps aren't working either.

:)

itsgreenbanana, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 13, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Microsoft Store not opening on Windows 10

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store not opening on Windows 10

1. Microsoft Store not opening on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store opening

2. Microsoft store not opening Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not opening Windows 10: I was trying to solve this issue for two days now and no luck.First up, I made a mistake of trying to get into the Windowsapps folder because I needed to set a parameter in a game, so I transferred the ownership to administrators, tried the game, I could not add parameters to...
  3. Microsoft store not opening Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not opening Windows 10: I was trying to solve this issue for two days now and no luck.First up, I made a mistake of trying to get into the Windowsapps folder because I needed to set a parameter in a game, so I transferred the ownership to administrators, tried the game, I could not add parameters to...
  4. Microsoft store not opening Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store is not Opening on "Windows 10 21H1"

Microsoft Store is not Opening on "Windows 10 21H1": When I opened my Microsoft Store, it is working properly. I searched on Microsoft.com, Anyone said that "Reset the app which is not opening". I tried this, then I saw that Store isn't opening after doing this.Then I searched on Google, it is saying that "Clear the Data of App...
  6. Microsoft store won't open Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft store won't open Windows 10: Tried all the 'help' on the site, including reinstalling updates, disconnecting peripherals. I've even ran powershell commands. It's just a greyed out icon that doesn't respond to anything.Nothing works - I'm just trying to play flight simulator....
  7. Microsoft store in window 10 pro not opening

Microsoft store in window 10 pro not opening: Pls help my Microsoft store in window 10 pro is not opening. Its like it is fully deleted from my computer but just showing in start and search but not in apps and features. i tried everything also the above command pls help pls help help...
  8. Microsoft Store not opening in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store not opening in windows 10: Microsoft store showing the first screen and then automatically closed. Anyone knows the reason? submitted by /u/vvjoshi27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8u5n9/microsoft_store_not_opening_in_windows_10/
  9. Microsoft Store not opening Windows 10

Microsoft Store not opening Windows 10: The Microsoft Store app stopped launching on my computer. If you click on the icon, it opens for a brief second, and then i get stuck in a loop of it continually launching. Is there a way to reinstall the app?...
  10. Microsoft store won't open Windows 10

Microsoft store won't open Windows 10: Hi just got a Lenovo ThinkPad with Windows 10 and my Microsoft Store won't open. It says "Something happened on our end"and this is the Code: 0x00000190 displayed. Please help!...