Windows 10: Microsoft store not opening

Discus and support Microsoft store not opening in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys in my windows 10 Microsoft store not working I do wrestling and many more things but still not working feedback also not working what I do…... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Summkarim98, May 16, 2022.

1. Microsoft store not opening

Hi guys in my windows 10 Microsoft store not working I do wrestling and many more things but still not working feedback also not working what I do…

:)

Summkarim98, May 16, 2022

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 16, 2022
  3. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, May 16, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft store not opening

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft store not opening :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft store not opening

1. Microsoft store not opening - Similar Threads - Microsoft store opening

2. microsoft store not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store not opening: hello! my microsoft store is not opening when i double click on it it does'nt gives any response no loading sign at all i reinstall the windows hoping it will work but it isnt so can u plz help me with this and for your information i was previously having a problem like some...
  3. Microsoft Store not opening.

Microsoft Store not opening.: Hello sir/madam,I am Devan from India. My microsoft store isn't showing in apps and features option in settings and cant open with powershell command and i need to download something really important that can only be download from microsoft store. Please help me through this...
  4. Microsoft store not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not opening: My MS store is just loading and loading and loading... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-opening/2b325c62-01dd-48c2-9812-3cf0d7b4ac33
  5. Microsoft store not opening

Microsoft store not opening: My MS store is just loading and loading and loading... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-opening/2b325c62-01dd-48c2-9812-3cf0d7b4ac33
  6. microsoft store not opening

microsoft store not opening: Dear sir/madam my OS is windows 10 pro. This problem start few weeks ago. if i open my microsoft store my store is opening and a blue circle spinning on the pointer and microsoft store getting closed. i tried every solution but its not working. please make any help for me...
  7. Microsoft store? not opening

Microsoft store? not opening: Problems with Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-opening/bd661840-18dd-446b-8c35-9c486155f9ca
  8. Microsoft Store will not open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store will not open.: Hello, I have been having an issue ever since I factory reset my PC to get rid of a virus. I was trying to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but my Microsoft Store isn't opening. When I try to open it, it instantly closes and I cannot get any apps.I have already tried...
  9. microsoft store will not open,

microsoft store will not open,: Microsoft store will not open. I have tried everything I can find. somebody please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-will-not-open/e73c7cf0-e811-4ad1-8777-bc2d02a07127
  10. Open Microsoft Store.

Open Microsoft Store.: My microsoft store is not working. It is showing that We all have Bad Days .Please open my Microsoft Store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-microsoft-store/d4144eba-6710-495e-aa1b-bfe4c4a84e5a