Windows 10: Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games

Discus and support Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Game Pass subscription which expires a the end of October 2019. When trying to access a game pass game on the Microsoft store (.e.g.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Dave_Cl, May 4, 2019.

1. Dave_Cl Win User

Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games

Hi,

I have a Game Pass subscription which expires a the end of October 2019. When trying to access a game pass game on the Microsoft store (.e.g. Forza Horizon 4 or Sea of Thieves) it asks me to get Game Pass or Buy the Game.

My Microsoft account page shows I have an active game pass subscription.

How do I get the Microsoft Store to recognise the game pass subscription exists and download and run the game pass games?

Thanks.

Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games 3e4cc413-c96d-4ef1-a261-8e59182576fa?upload=true.png

:)

Dave_Cl, May 4, 2019

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, May 4, 2019
  3. Game subscription renewal

Thanks for providing us specific details on what game you are experiencing this issue. If your account's billing and payment information are up-to-date and you're still having issues renewing your game subscription, we suggest that you follow the steps provided
    on this
    link
    on how to renew your Microsoft subscription. As stated on that page, some subscriptions that started using a prepaid card can't be renewed. To resolve this, you may purchase a new subscription for the game at

Microsoft Store

If you still encounter the same issue after following the solutions we have provided, you may get in touch with our Answer Desk sales and support team. Refer to this

link
    for more information.

Notify us if you have other questions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., May 4, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, May 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store recognising

2. Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription not working: Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription does not work from my Microsoft Store. Every time I try to pay, I get an error message saying Payment cannot be processed at the moment. What should I do?...
  3. Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass

Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass: Hey all, I just bought the xbox game pass. I want to download some pc games but I am unable to see the Xbox Game Pass tab that is supposed to be on the left hand side of the screen. If anyone can help, that'd be great, thanks. Additional notes: I am unable to sign in with...
  4. Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass Deals

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass Deals: [ATTACH] The Microsoft Store Spring Sale kicks off today, so now is the perfect opportunity to score great deals on all things Xbox including the best deal of the year on Xbox Game Pass. Take advantage of Spring deals on Xbox and PC games, Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold...
  5. microsoft store games

microsoft store games: pc games wont load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-games/1790552a-493b-47d5-8ff3-36dff88b66d1"
  6. Xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass: I bought Xbox game pass subscription. Problem is that i can't download games or even see that pass on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/5af62176-53f1-4ac5-a8c6-a7cc42c61891
  7. Games microsoft store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Games microsoft store: So today i got a new pc, when i wanted to install my games on the microsoft store. One was there, and the other was not. He was on another account and im sure, ive activated the game in this account. Because i played it just two days before in this account so there got to be...
  8. Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass: If i use a xbox game pass gift card on my pc can i play the games on my Pc as well on my xbox if i enter it on the same account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/64985b8f-5b59-453d-bbdd-8768cb777bd4
  9. September New Games for Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 News
    September New Games for Xbox Game Pass: [ATTACH] Xbox Game Pass members, we’ve got some great additions to the Xbox Game Pass catalog this September to tell you about, including Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Quantum Break, Onrush, Aven Colony, Shadow Warrior 1, Sky-Force Reloaded, Snake Pass, Manuel Samuel,...
  10. Microsoft games from the game store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft games from the game store: After the update of whatever happened, I can't open any of my games on my computer. I play and paid for Microsoft solitaire collection, and every time I click to open it, it goes to a black screen. Yes, I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it 18 times, still nothing? help?...