Windows 10: Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games

Discus and support Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Game Pass subscription which expires a the end of October 2019. When trying to access a game pass game on the Microsoft store (.e.g.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Dave_Cl, May 4, 2019.

1. Dave_Cl Win User

Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games

Hi,

I have a Game Pass subscription which expires a the end of October 2019. When trying to access a game pass game on the Microsoft store (.e.g. Forza Horizon 4 or Sea of Thieves) it asks me to get Game Pass or Buy the Game.

My Microsoft account page shows I have an active game pass subscription.

How do I get the Microsoft Store to recognise the game pass subscription exists and download and run the game pass games?

Thanks.

Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games 3e4cc413-c96d-4ef1-a261-8e59182576fa?upload=true.png

:)

Dave_Cl, May 4, 2019

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, May 4, 2019
  3. Game subscription renewal

Thanks for providing us specific details on what game you are experiencing this issue. If your account's billing and payment information are up-to-date and you're still having issues renewing your game subscription, we suggest that you follow the steps provided
    on this
    link
    on how to renew your Microsoft subscription. As stated on that page, some subscriptions that started using a prepaid card can't be renewed. To resolve this, you may purchase a new subscription for the game at

Microsoft Store

If you still encounter the same issue after following the solutions we have provided, you may get in touch with our Answer Desk sales and support team. Refer to this

link
    for more information.

Notify us if you have other questions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., May 4, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, May 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store recognising

2. Microsoft Store won't download Game Pass games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't download Game Pass games.: Gives message saying "Administrator approval required for installation. Minimum OS required: Windows 10 May 2019 Update." My PC is fully updated in windows, Version is 21H1 and OS build is 19043.1110. I can download other games such as Candy Crush Saga and Roblox but not...
  3. Game pass PC games and Microsoft store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass PC games and Microsoft store games: All these games from Microsoft store suffer massive V-sync related issues and some are locked to 30fps for no reason with frames dropping after a few rounds.Basically ALL the games on game pass suffer hitching.Only game I can 100% say works without any major problem is Deep...
  4. Microsoft store game pass games.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store game pass games.: I bought the game pass ultimate and every time I try to play Age Of Empires II Definitive Edition It launches and crashes the game AND my task manager. I've had this problem for a while now. I reinstalled it multiple times, ran a cmd scan, did troubleshooting and even messed...
  5. MICROSOFT STORE GAME PASS

MICROSOFT STORE GAME PASS: So i bought FH4 a long time ago and when i updated my windows the game dissapeared and it hasn't been seen since then. Now I am still after it because i didnt put 60$ in this stupid microsoft store just for it to dissapear. Be ashamed of yourself and try being more like STEAM...
  6. Doom Etenral on Xbox Game Pass Subscription - WON'T INSTALL

Doom Etenral on Xbox Game Pass Subscription - WON'T INSTALL: Hello, I have bought access to Xbox Game Pass as i wanted to try out newly added Doom Eternal. However, there is no way for me to install it on my PC. When i click install button nothing happens. I noticed a small warning on the page saying "this game won't launch on your...
  7. Microsoft Store & Game Pass

Microsoft Store & Game Pass: At some point my xbox beta for game pass on PC stopped working so I uninstalled and attempted to reinstall in which one of two things happens: I get to this screen [IMG] In which this freezes, or it gets to the next screen which I can't currently get to in which the...
  8. Cancelling subscription for Xbox Game Pass on Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancelling subscription for Xbox Game Pass on Microsoft Account: A couple months ago, I tried Game Pass, and decided that I did not want to continue using it after the first month. I paid for the subscription using a prepaid card, and I only put money onto it when I plan to use it to make a purchase. I chose not to renew Game Pass, so I...
  9. Microsoft Store Games won't start

Microsoft Store Games won't start: I went to start world of tanks (downloaded off the store) and got this error : WoT Blitz is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I've tried a few different things I found on google (running Get-AppXPackage...
  10. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game pass game not recognizing game downloaded

2. game pass not recognizing when i play game pass games

3. microsoft games not recognising

4. microsoft store not recognizing game pass,
  5. microsoft store not detecting game pass