Windows 10: Microsoft Store not recognizing PIN

Discus and support Microsoft Store not recognizing PIN in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had the MIcrosoft Solitaire Collection on my desktop computer for aquite awhile. When I would play, it would log me in. The other day, it couldn't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TVD1204HW, Apr 24, 2021.

1. TVD1204HW Win User

Microsoft Store not recognizing PIN

I had the MIcrosoft Solitaire Collection on my desktop computer for aquite awhile. When I would play, it would log me in. The other day, it couldn't log me in, said I needed to verify my identity. It asked for my PIN. I entered it same PIN I use to login to the desktop and the screen would just refresh and go back to ask for the PIN. So I deleted the app and went to the Microsoft Store to download a new copy. The Store asked to verify me by asking me to entger my PIN. Same result as before.I have a Windows 10 desktop with the most recent updates. I am not sure what I am suppose to do to rect

:)

TVD1204HW, Apr 24, 2021

2. Pin no longer recognized after this morning's update

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern on your PIN not being recognized, may we know the following information:

• Which PIN are your referring to? Is it for your PC or for the Windows login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?
    • What is the exact error message? A screenshot will help.

We'll wait for your reply.

Christian Mart, Apr 24, 2021
  3. Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

It seems that this is a Chrome issue. Have you tried resetting Chrome?

On the other hand, we suggest that you open Microsoft Store app instead of opening Store through Chrome. The following are steps on how to open Microsoft Store on Windows 10:

• To open Microsoft Store on Windows 10, select the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar.
    • If you don't see the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar, it might have been unpinned. To pin it, select the Start button, type
      Microsoft Store, press and hold (or right-click) Microsoft Store, then choose More > Pin
      to taskbar
    • If Microsoft Store won't launch, get more info at Microsoft Store does
      not launch

Regards.

JohnMel And, Apr 24, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store not recognizing PIN

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Source and more: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...g-pin-creation

Cluster Head, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store not recognizing PIN

1. Microsoft Store not recognizing PIN - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store recognizing

2. Microsoft Store not recognizing connection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not recognizing connection: Every time I try to download something such as Minecraft or the Xbox App, it says that I'm not connected while giving this error:For Xbox app installation:For minecraft launcher installation:Please give me many suggestions as none have worked....
  3. Microsoft Store not recognizing connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not recognizing connection: Every time I try to download something such as Minecraft or the Xbox App, it says that I'm not connected while giving this error:For Xbox app installation:For minecraft launcher installation:Please give me many suggestions as none have worked....
  4. Microsoft Store not recognizing connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store or Amazon Appstore?? not recognizing location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store or Amazon Appstore?? not recognizing location: I check all the boxes except "Only available to Windows 11 Customers in the US" even though I have everything set to United States cuz I'm in the ding dang United States . I've updated the Store, I've triple-checked my Microsoft account, I've restarted my computer, I've made...
  6. Microsoft Store Doesn't Recognize My PIN

Microsoft Store Doesn't Recognize My PIN: I am using Windows 10 on a HP desktop computer. I login with a Microsoft account using a PIN. When I go to the Microsoft store, it asks me for my PIN. I enter the same PIN as I do when I log into Windows, but it doesn't recognize it. The Credential Security screen that pops...
  7. Pin not working in Microsoft store

Pin not working in Microsoft store: So my Windows Hello Pin is not working when I try to login to my account in the Microsoft store, I have reset my pin and it will still not work. I can sign into other stuff with my pin except the Microsoft store. Is there any solutions?...
  8. Invalid PIN in microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid PIN in microsoft store.: My Windows Hello PIN comes up as Invalid every time I try and sign in to the Microsoft store/Xbox app. I've reset the PIN many times and tried everything I've seen suggested online for similar issues, but nothing seems to work. The account signed in to windows 10 is not mine,...
  9. Pin not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pin not recognized: After an update on saturday my desk top does not recognize my pin how do i get past the lock screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-not-recognized/be5078cd-0840-4272-a124-bc9fb760603d
  10. Microsoft Store apps pinned to taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store apps pinned to taskbar: How can I pin a store app to the taskbar with a custom icon? I have a very minimalistic theme that I like to use for the taskbar. I customize all the shortcuts I pin to the taskbar but when I try to pin a shortcut to a store app it reverts back to its default icon. No other...