Windows 10: Microsoft Store not seeing second hard drive

Discus and support Microsoft Store not seeing second hard drive in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; To preface this issue, I have Forza Horizon 3 and all of it's DLC bought on Microsoft Store. I was playing the game perfectly fine until one day last... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WilliamH13, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store not seeing second hard drive

To preface this issue, I have Forza Horizon 3 and all of it's DLC bought on Microsoft Store. I was playing the game perfectly fine until one day last week when the game wasn't seeing any of the DLC I had installed.

I tried many different solutions and decided that I would just try an uninstall/reinstall. However, this turned out to be the worst course of action. I tried to reinstall the game by pressing the "Install" button on the store...and nothing would happen. I then restarted my PC and upon clicking the "Install" button again, I would receive a drop down menu of places to install.

Now this is where the actual issue comes into play. On the drop down menu, I no longer can see my second hard drive in the list of available places to install. I had the game installed on my second hard drive before I uninstalled it. So, why can the Store no longer see my hard drive? No other drives have enough space to install the game to them.

As it stands at this moment, I can no longer play the game that I bought just because the Store cannot see a certain drive anymore. And before anyone asks, yes, everything else can see the second hard drive.

:)

WilliamH13, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Platibus Win User

Stored files in Hard Drive

I'd like to know if there's a way of listing all the files stored in my hardware and arrange them by size, because I want to keep track of what's on my hard drive. Thanks, I hope you answer.

Platibus, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Drone Win User
    Stored files in Hard Drive

You can use Windows search. Just search for *.* on a desired drive. When list is done just arrange them by size LOL.

You can do it via command line as well and make an output text file showing files and their sizes (but without arrangement)

Drone, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store not seeing second hard drive

second hard drive

Hi,

Based on the screenshot that you've provided, it seems that the second hard drive is not recognized by your computer. For us to resolve the issue, we recommend that you run the troubleshooter for hardware and devices. Follow these steps on how to run the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• On Cortana search, type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the list.
    • Click View all at the left pane of the window.
    • Select Hardware and Devices.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store not seeing second hard drive

1. Microsoft Store not seeing second hard drive - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store seeing

2. Second Hard drive not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second Hard drive not detected: So my friend has a hard drive that fully works but he wants to recover his data. I plug it in to my computer and it’s not detected on file explorer. It is detected on Disk management. I want to access through file explorer. I try to assign a letter but it doesn’t work. I need...
  3. Microsoft store can't see second external hard drive while trying to install forza horizon 5

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store can't see second external hard drive while trying to install forza horizon 5: Hey, i have a problem with installing forza horizon 5, my microsoft store and xbox app can't see my external E: drive while I'm trying to install fh5 or other gamepass games. For example while I tried to install fh4 demo, i was able to choose E: drive. I tried to reset my...
  4. Microsoft store can't see second external hard drive while trying to install forza horizon 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store can't see second external hard drive while trying to install forza horizon 5: Hey, i have a problem with installing forza horizon 5, my microsoft store and xbox app can't see my external E: drive while I'm trying to install fh5 or other gamepass games. For example while I tried to install fh4 demo, i was able to choose E: drive. I tried to reset my...
  5. Microsoft store can't see second external hard drive while trying to install forza horizon 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft Store not seeing any of my drives.

Microsoft Store not seeing any of my drives.: So basically I wanted to install a game, but it only sees my C: drive, not my D or E. I've tried changing where new content's saved, or uninstalling and re-installing the drive, resetting it with wsreset and everything. Still, it doesn't work. I've had games installed from it...
  7. Microsoft Store not seeing My External Hard drive

Microsoft Store not seeing My External Hard drive: Hello I'm having trouble with the Microsoft store not detecting My External Hard drive it's saying From your compatible drives pick one with at least 127.0 GB And all that comes up is C: 10.9 GB Disk space remaining When I have got a hard drive which is called WEOYC25-1T F:...
  8. Second Hard Drive Not Showing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Second Hard Drive Not Showing: Hello, My computer stopped updating about a year ago, and I knew eventually that it would crash upon itself. Today was that day, and I had to reinstall windows through a USB drive. Now everything works fine. However, I noticed that the second hard drive 1TB does not...
  9. Second hard drive not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second hard drive not recognized: Hi, I bought an additional used 2.5" HDD (1TB Toshiba MQ02ABF100) for my desktop which has an ASUS Motherboard ROG Strix B350-I Gaming. Since I already had an external 2.5" drive (512gb Western Digital WD5000BEVT) in a USB caddy, before installing the 1TB in my desktop, I...
  10. Add a Second Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Add a Second Hard Drive: I have an Acer AME600-UR378 Desktop computer that has the facility to add a SATA hard drive in a bay located in the front panel. I have installed a Toshiba SATA MG03ACA200 2TB drive in that bay. It does not show up in my device manager or in Windows Explorer. What steps...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft not seeing second hard drive

2. microsoft store not seeing d drive