Windows 10: Microsoft store not showing all Xbox games

Discus and support Microsoft store not showing all Xbox games in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to get Ark: Survival Evolved onto my pc because right now i have it on xbox one and steam which don’t support cross play to each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheTree37, May 8, 2020.

1. Microsoft store not showing all Xbox games

I’ve been trying to get Ark: Survival Evolved onto my pc because right now i have it on xbox one and steam which don’t support cross play to each other. I was able to log in to my xbox account through Microsoft store on the pc but when i went to my games it only shows purchased games and not any of my game pass games. Is there any way to fix this?

submitted by /u/TheTree37
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheTree37, May 8, 2020

2. Xbox Store games start showing up on the Win Store ahead of the merger

Xbox Store games start showing up on the Windows Store ahead of the merger

Microsoft store not showing all Xbox games [​IMG]

Read more: http://mspoweruser.com/xbox-store-ga...-ahead-merger/

Cluster Head, May 8, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass Deals Xbox

Source: Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Great Deals on Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 8, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft store not showing all Xbox games

Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass Deals

Source: Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Great Deals on Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store not showing all Xbox games

1. Microsoft store not showing all Xbox games - Similar Threads - Microsoft store showing

2. Xbox Gaming Services - Breaks Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gaming Services - Breaks Microsoft Store: Hi All,whenever I install gaming services, it breaks Microsoft store it is unable to download anything while gaming services is installed, i have tried the advice:Gaming Services on windows 11 - Microsoft CommunityError 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001 occurs when you try to install,...
  3. Microsoft Store issue for Xbox GamePass games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store issue for Xbox GamePass games: I've recently purchased the game pass on my windows 11 laptop and whenever I try to open a game after downloading them it gives me an issue like this - "Gang Beasts is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the...
  4. Microsoft store only shows Microsoft 365 apps / Xbox app shows no games and says "This App...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store only shows Microsoft 365 apps / Xbox app shows no games and says "This App...: I just got a new computer and was setting everything up. I went to download something from the Microsoft store, and I noticed that there were no apps being shown in the home page. Ignoring it, I went to type what I needed in the search bar only for the store to tell me "No...
  5. Microsoft store only shows Microsoft 365 apps / Xbox app shows no games and says "This App...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store only shows Microsoft 365 apps / Xbox app shows no games and says "This App...: I just got a new computer and was setting everything up. I went to download something from the Microsoft store, and I noticed that there were no apps being shown in the home page. Ignoring it, I went to type what I needed in the search bar only for the store to tell me "No...
  6. Microsoft store only shows Microsoft 365 apps / Xbox app shows no games and says "This App...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Game Not Showing In Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Not Showing In Microsoft Store: A couple of months ago I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator. Since then I had to do a fresh install of windows 10 due to issues with settings and Microsoft store not opening and I can not see the game anymore but I still see Minecraft is installed. Because to lazy to log into...
  8. Microsoft store and xbox game pass

Microsoft store and xbox game pass: Both my xbox game pass and microsoft store wont download certain things for example i tried downloading minecraft dungeons on the xgp and it said pending and came up with an error and then i tried downloading it from the microsoft store and an error came up with "something...
  9. Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass

Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass: Hey all, I just bought the xbox game pass. I want to download some pc games but I am unable to see the Xbox Game Pass tab that is supposed to be on the left hand side of the screen. If anyone can help, that'd be great, thanks. Additional notes: I am unable to sign in with...
  10. xbox insider hub not showing in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox insider hub not showing in microsoft store: why is xbox insider hub not showing in micrsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-insider-hub-not-showing-in-microsoft-store/9ba9d3af-940b-4797-910a-44c78183084e