Windows 10: Microsoft Store not showing what I own or downloaded.

Discus and support Microsoft Store not showing what I own or downloaded. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; No issue being logged in, but its not showing things on some places. Did the store crap out for anyone else as well?? submitted by /u/Codeboy3423... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Codeboy3423, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store not showing what I own or downloaded.

No issue being logged in, but its not showing things on some places.

Did the store crap out for anyone else as well??

submitted by /u/Codeboy3423
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Codeboy3423, Mar 20, 2020

2. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Windows Store showing download - click on downloads and updates and nothing is there (issue on multiple pc's)

Thank you for the update. The results show that the Windows Store cache may be damaged. In this case, we suggest that you clear and reset Store cache. Windows 10 includes a built-in utility called
    WSReset to clear and reset the Store cache. Note that clearing and resetting Windows Store cache will not remove your installed apps or your Microsoft account info associated with the Store app. You may follow these steps:

• Type cmd in the search box, then select Command Prompt.
    • Type: WSReset.exe
    • Allow the process to complete, then restart your computer.

Keep us updated with the results.

Aileen Alf, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store not showing what I own or downloaded.

Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store not showing what I own or downloaded.

1. Microsoft Store not showing what I own or downloaded. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store showing

2. Can't install the app, it shows "owned" but not installing - Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install the app, it shows "owned" but not installing - Microsoft Store: I tried installing "Dolby Access" but it shows you own this app but when i click install it's not installing, so i tried installing other apps but the same problem happensI tried resetting Microsoft Store in settings,I tried "wsreset" in run,I tried resigning my Microsoft...
  3. Microsoft store not installing games that i own.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store not installing games that i own.: I'm trying to redownload Minecraft and a few other games I own on the Microsoft store. none of them will install. It allows me to search for them and pull up the games page on the store but the install button when clicked goes from a pink to the grayed out and will stay...
  4. How to un own an app that I own in Microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to un own an app that I own in Microsoft store?: Explain with steps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-un-own-an-app-that-i-own-in-microsoft-store/998c866c-0657-40a2-a41d-50b8953175a3
  5. game downloaded from microsoft store deleted on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game downloaded from microsoft store deleted on its own: so my forza horizon 4 wich i have downloaded via the microsoft store owned on xbox deleted itself, when i wanted to load up the game today it immediatly gave me an error that something was missing or something like that and i could not load the game, so i went to the...
  6. Microsoft store owned app.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store owned app.: I have Microsoft store owned app for DVD player but they want to charge me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-owned-app/f962b425-960d-49a5-aedb-ac777937586d
  7. Microsoft Store Won't Download Owned App

Microsoft Store Won't Download Owned App: I have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, which unfortunately I have to run from Microsoft Store. I have played the game for a few days with friends. Then suddenly the game did not load upon launch. I waited for a good 30 minutes but still to no avail. So I closed it, repeated it...
  8. Microsoft store keeps downloading a game I don't own

Microsoft store keeps downloading a game I don't own: My windows 10 laptop keeps downloading Sea of Thieves even though I don't own it. I used to play Sea of Thieves when I had Game Pass on another microsoft account. Now I don't have game pass anymore but it still keeps downloading it to my computer. The game doesn't show up in...
  9. Windows 10 Store Downloading a game i own

Windows 10 Store Downloading a game i own: My friend bought me Minecraft windows 10 edition so i could play with him and friends on realms, i play on pc and they play on xbox. When i used the code he gave me it said i already owned the game, i checked my library and minecraft was there but it looks like it just says...
  10. Cant Download Owned Games From Microsoft Store

Cant Download Owned Games From Microsoft Store: Just Refer To My Screenshot it says i cant install State Of Decay 2 DLC on my Device weird things is i can install the main game but not the DLC [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And Here Is All My Device List [ATTACH] Now My PC Spec [ATTACH] Hope Someone can help me ~_~...