Windows 10: Microsoft store not taking password

Discus and support Microsoft store not taking password in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I have this account that I buy all my games on so I'm able to play them on multiple devices. I also just got a new computer, so I was trying to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by cadenjosey, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Microsoft store not taking password

Hi, I have this account that I buy all my games on so I'm able to play them on multiple devices. I also just got a new computer, so I was trying to sign this account into the Microsoft store, but when I enter everything correctly (I know they are because it works with everything else.) It says in valid password and when I try to change it, it says "your user ID does not exist, please check that you have typed it correctly." Even though I'm unable to change the text in the box. I was able to download the game through the xbox app but I accidentally clicked cancel and that doesn't seem to work anymore. Can anyone help?

:)

cadenjosey, Nov 29, 2018
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft's 'One Store' takes a step towards completion

Read more: Microsoft takes a step towards completion

Brink, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Microsoft store not taking password

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft store not taking password

1. Microsoft store not taking password - Similar Threads - Microsoft store taking

2. Taking time to Update Apps on Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taking time to Update Apps on Microsoft Store.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend,This is Gavin Mathos & using the Latest Windows 11, Version: 23H2 OS OS Build: 22631.3527.When I try to upates Apps via Microsoft Store it takes long time for App's to get updated. Why does it take time for App's to get updated via Microsoft...
  3. Taking time to Update Apps on Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taking time to Update Apps on Microsoft Store.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend,This is Gavin Mathos & using the Latest Windows 11, Version: 23H2 OS OS Build: 22631.3527.When I try to upates Apps via Microsoft Store it takes long time for App's to get updated. Why does it take time for App's to get updated via Microsoft...
  4. Endless Microsoft store password entry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless Microsoft store password entry: Hello, quite a while ago I had an error when logging into another Microsoft Store account. After I try to enter the password for the new account, it is entered, but then I am again transferred to the password entry window. Help me solve this problem please...
  5. microsoft store taking over all downloading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store taking over all downloading: Microsoft Store is overtaking all downloads but starting to open and gets stuck so it is not possible to download anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-taking-over-all-downloading/ad3b6b15-f4b4-4d73-a661-0b49390263bd
  6. microsoft store taking over all downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store taking over all downloading: Microsoft Store is overtaking all downloads but starting to open and gets stuck so it is not possible to download anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-taking-over-all-downloading/ad3b6b15-f4b4-4d73-a661-0b49390263bd
  7. microsoft store taking over all downloading

8. Microsoft Store checking for updates is taking forever

Microsoft Store checking for updates is taking forever: On Netflix, I received error code U7111-1331 telling me to update my Netflix app in order to stream. I went to the Netflix page on the Microsoft Store but it gave me no option to update the app. So I clicked on Downloads and Updates, checked for updates, and it's taking...
  9. Microsoft Store - Password is correct but not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store - Password is correct but not working: Hi - I am trying to login into the Microsoft Store with the correct password but it is not working. Correlation Id: d7630d984711660e7597f972384335be Timestamp: 2020-04-17T15:40:29.625Z...
  10. Microsoft store takes forever to download

Microsoft store takes forever to download: I have been trying to download some games but it is taking forever. I can't believe it has download on 700kb in 1 hour. Anyone got a fix for this so please let me know....