Windows 10: Microsoft store not taking password

Discus and support Microsoft store not taking password in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I have this account that I buy all my games on so I'm able to play them on multiple devices. I also just got a new computer, so I was trying to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by cadenjosey, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Microsoft store not taking password

Hi, I have this account that I buy all my games on so I'm able to play them on multiple devices. I also just got a new computer, so I was trying to sign this account into the Microsoft store, but when I enter everything correctly (I know they are because it works with everything else.) It says in valid password and when I try to change it, it says "your user ID does not exist, please check that you have typed it correctly." Even though I'm unable to change the text in the box. I was able to download the game through the xbox app but I accidentally clicked cancel and that doesn't seem to work anymore. Can anyone help?

:)

cadenjosey, Nov 29, 2018
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft's 'One Store' takes a step towards completion

Read more: Microsoft takes a step towards completion

Brink, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Microsoft store not taking password

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft store not taking password

1. Microsoft store not taking password - Similar Threads - Microsoft store taking

2. stored password's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    stored password's: How can I see a stored password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stored-passwords/55564ec2-0bc3-453b-b33f-73f91c9f090a"
  3. Microsoft Store will not accept my Windows password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store will not accept my Windows password: I can't download anything out of the store it gives me an error and try again later when I attempt to download anything from store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-will-not-accept-my-windows/c4fd8300-25a5-4744-a00c-5aba1f379d46
  4. Stored WIFI Passwords

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stored WIFI Passwords: Is there a way to see the passwords I have stored for various WIFI? It's been so long that I can't remember what the password is and I need to share it with our new phone system!...
  5. I download an App on Microsoft Store but it Takes FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I download an App on Microsoft Store but it Takes FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!: I download an app it is 56.9 MB size. I started downloading at 8 in the morning, I live it for a while to do something and when I check if the app is done at 10 AM it is still in downloading process. Then when I check at almost 12 noon it is still downloading. My internet...
  6. Verify your password to view stored passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verify your password to view stored passwords: 3 computers NONE synced. I tried to use the same password of each and when I get to the third computer, my password does not work. I cannot change it . IF I HAD AN OPTION I WOULD REMOVE WINDOWS 10...
  7. Verify your password to view stored passwords

Verify your password to view stored passwords: 3 computers NONE synced. I tried to use the same password of each and when I get to the third computer, my password does not work. I cannot change it . IF I HAD AN OPTION I WOULD REMOVE WINDOWS 10...
  8. Microsoft Store does not accept password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store does not accept password: Hi I have no problem logging my Outlook mail account or my Windows 10 account. However, I can't log in Microsoft Store. It says that the password is wrong. I've tried to change the password, but still, it works for my mail account but not for Microsoft Store. Thanks, Uzi...
  9. Storing passwords.

Storing passwords.: I use Lastpass password manager but I was wondering if it is a good or bad idea to store your passwords locally or probably better on an external drive? I've read that storing them in Onedrive is not a good idea as they could easily be accessed by someone unwanted... Could...
  10. Microsoft's 'One Store' takes a step towards completion

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's 'One Store' takes a step towards completion: One of the big initiative with Windows 10 besides unifying the core of all of Microsoft's operating systems is to unify their app stores too. Like everything else, Microsoft calls this 'One Store' and we are now seeing that initiative take a step forward with an update to the...