Windows 10: Microsoft Store not updating or installing apps even after reset

Discus and support Microsoft Store not updating or installing apps even after reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This problem has been a real plague. Some Windows apps will not even open like Mail, Calendar or even Xbox Game Bar. I checked to see if they've been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NicoTTR, Sep 17, 2021.

1. NicoTTR Win User

Microsoft Store not updating or installing apps even after reset

This problem has been a real plague. Some Windows apps will not even open like Mail, Calendar or even Xbox Game Bar. I checked to see if they've been updated only to find that they, along with 11 other apps, haven't even begun to update. It's been almost a month and nothing positive has come of the situation. I've even reset the store a couple of times but it has done nothing. That and the WSreset command has been stuck in a loading state, making zero progress even after leaving the computer for 3 hours to finish. This has been very unpleasant. Anyone to offer a solution?

:)

NicoTTR, Sep 17, 2021
  2. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Sep 17, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Sep 17, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store not updating or installing apps even after reset

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store not updating or installing apps even after reset

1. Microsoft Store not updating or installing apps even after reset - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store updating

2. Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset: Hi,I had to do a total reset of my laptop, and after it was complete, the Microsoft Store and Photo apps are missing. The icon appear in the taskbar but, they will not launch. They do not appear in my apps list....
  3. Microsoft store not downloading app, even after complete computer wipe, cache reset and...

Microsoft store not downloading app, even after complete computer wipe, cache reset and...: So i own a game called ARK survival evolved, i had installed it and have been playing it for a while, this morning it updated, but windows store hasnt been able to install it at all, it installs to a point then just stops and sits there, i looked online and have thus far done...
  4. Microsoft Store Completely Gone After App Reset

Microsoft Store Completely Gone After App Reset: Yesterday, I had serious issues with the Microsoft store when updating my favorite game. It was 9gb/9gb, then said error every single time I tried to finish it. I searched a quick tutorial on YouTube with many views and likes that said to reset the app settings in apps and...
  5. can't download apps from microsoft store or even instal windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't download apps from microsoft store or even instal windows update: hey!, can someone help to solve my problem ? So when i go to microsoft store to download any app it shows me a error message : Code: 0x80070422 Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update troubleshooter in Settings. but...
  6. Microsoft Store not opening after app reset

Microsoft Store not opening after app reset: I rested the app because I was not able to download apps it was saying acquiring licence and after some times it says error. I saw in YouTube that if you rest the app you can downloaded apps in YouTube and now I cant open the app...
  7. Microsoft Store and other Microsoft Apps Missing After Reset.

Microsoft Store and other Microsoft Apps Missing After Reset.: So I recently reset my pc because I was getting some blue screens of death. If you are curious and can help me the stop code is "Whea Uncorrectable Error". It occurs whenever I do anything that is high profile like gaming or rendering videos in an editor. They are still...
  8. Microsoft store app doesn't launch even after updates, signing in Microsoft account &...

Microsoft store app doesn't launch even after updates, signing in Microsoft account &...: Microsoft store app doesn't launch even after updates, signing in Microsoft account & resetting windows. Clearing cache is not working either since it is giving error message. Tried registering through power shell and command prompt as per other threads on this forum. Any...
  9. Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset: Hi, I had to do a total reset of my laptop and after it was complete, the Microsoft Store and Photo apps are missing. The icon appear in the taskbar but, they will not launch. They do not appear in my apps list. I have done a search here and tried the troubleshooting...
  10. Forced resets/installs of Apps from Microsoft Store since Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forced resets/installs of Apps from Microsoft Store since Update: Hello Members! I am new here, and I come with a problem. It begun 3 days ago after I installed an update (which was forced by Windows). I noticed that my Startmenu got messed up with Apps and things I DO NOT WANT. (Show below, screenshot). Well, I decided to delete them. But...