Windows 10: Microsoft store not working for aoe 2 de

Discus and support Microsoft store not working for aoe 2 de in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently tried to update Age of empire two definitive edition and uninstalled it somehow. I immediately tried to install it back, but the process... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TristanBdG, May 3, 2020.

1. Microsoft store not working for aoe 2 de

I recently tried to update Age of empire two definitive edition and uninstalled it somehow. I immediately tried to install it back, but the process won't go further than spinning dots...

Every time I refresh, the install button reappears. I looked for every possible solution on internet and can't seem to find one that changes anything. It only does that with this game, so I suspect it has something to do with the game but at the same time my friends have it updated so…

Does anyone have a solution ?

:)

TristanBdG, May 3, 2020

2. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 3, 2020
  3. Something like AOE or Better

Hey guys, Its been a while since I've played any game.. totally out of game world.. I need some suggestions for games like AOE III and World of Warcraft. Is there any new version of AOE out?

smartali89, May 3, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft store not working for aoe 2 de

The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Store, Xbox app and GameBar. I’ll certainly help you with this issue.

However, please let us know:

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

For issues with launching Microsoft Store, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Method 1: Store app troubleshooter

I would suggest you to run the Store app troubleshooter and check. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open Settings.
    2. Click on Update & Security and select Troubleshoot from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, click on Windows Store apps and select Run the troubleshooter.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Re-register apps

If Store app troubleshooter doesn’t work, I would suggest you to try re-registering the apps using PowerShell. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Paste the following command and press Enter:
      Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    3. Once the process is complete, restart the computer and check.

Method 3: New user account

If re-registering the apps didn’t work, try creating a new user account and check if the issue persists. Refer the article
    Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store not working for aoe 2 de

1. Microsoft store not working for aoe 2 de - Similar Threads - Microsoft store working

2. Win11 Xbox / ms stores AoE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Xbox / ms stores AoE: Age of Empires 1-4 do not download or install from ms store nor xbox app after purchasing. Tried system updates app repair and resets and troubleshooting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-xbox-ms-stores-aoe/0c37438c-e512-4a56-acae-e5b020d8eed1
  3. Win11 Xbox / ms stores AoE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 Xbox / ms stores AoE: Age of Empires 1-4 do not download or install from ms store nor xbox app after purchasing. Tried system updates app repair and resets and troubleshooting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-xbox-ms-stores-aoe/0c37438c-e512-4a56-acae-e5b020d8eed1
  4. AoE 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AoE 3: Does AoE 3 work on windows 10 on cd and digital download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aoe-3/61a22678-4c45-45a7-ae60-f20fec8aaefd
  5. My AoE DE doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My AoE DE doesn't work: Got this message when I tried to play this game today. Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I bought 3 licenses before,...
  6. AOE 2 definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    AOE 2 definitive Edition: Habe das Spiel gestern neu installiert. Spielstand von gestern kann heute nicht mehr gespielt werden. Stürzt nach ca. 5 Sekunden ab. Älter Spielstände funktionieren noch. Nur das Spiel was ich gestern nach Neuinstallation gespielt habe, funktioniert nicht mehr....
  7. AOE DE Multipayer gameHI,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AOE DE Multipayer gameHI,: HI, We have bought 3 licences 2 windows store and 1 Steam of AOE DE in order to play this game in family. We could play one time with the 3 computers connected to the same room. Since then we don't manage to play together again. When player 1 invite a another player to...
  8. AoE 2 Definitiv Edition

AoE 2 Definitiv Edition: i paid and installed AOE2 definitiv edition. Game goes to the first Picture Market place then there is a notice WARNING. we encounterd .........while receiving xbox id. I installed the game on PC. if i klick ok, nothing happend. I need HELP, THANK You...
  9. Errores de Microsoft Store

Errores de Microsoft Store: Hola,últimamente mi Microsoft Store no funciona no me deja instalar ningún Juego/Aplicación para mi pc,eh intentado de todo pero nada funciono el problema surge cuando quiero instalar algo cuando le doy a instalar tarda un tiempo y luego me aparece "No se pudieron instalar...
  10. AOE 2 crash without error dialog

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AOE 2 crash without error dialog: Hi I've recently built a new system and installed Age of Empires 2 (been playing this game for 13 years). The game crashes as soon as I launch a single player game. I don't get any error message but when I checked the event log this is the message I could extract:...