Windows 10: Microsoft store not working for me [Windows 10]

Discus and support Microsoft store not working for me [Windows 10] in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a problem with the Microsoft store and the xbox app not working for me at all. I've tried a few solutions that didn't work at all such as... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DoomsDay1, Apr 16, 2022.

1. DoomsDay1 Win User

Microsoft store not working for me [Windows 10]

I have a problem with the Microsoft store and the xbox app not working for me at all. I've tried a few solutions that didn't work at all such as entering wsreset.exe into command prompt. I have reset the microsoft store a few times and that didn't work at all. I'm looking for a solution where the microsoft store would work. It doesn't let me download anything from there because it won't let me sign in for some reason. The error I'm receiving is 0x800704cf every time I try to sign in. My internet works completely fine and I reach about 250 mbps just fine. I can sign into my microsoft accounts j

:)

DoomsDay1, Apr 16, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 16, 2022
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Apr 16, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Apr 16, 2022
Thema:

1. Microsoft store not working for me [Windows 10] - Similar Threads - Microsoft store working

2. Microsoft store not working windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not working windows 10: i have a hp 19 all in one 19-2113w i updated it to a windows 10 and when it rebooted the apps on the computer haven't updated they are the same old version so i went to see if i could update them on the Microsoft store and its saying on the store that its not responding and...
  3. Microsoft store not working windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not working windows 10: i have a hp 19 all in one 19-2113w i updated it to a windows 10 and when it rebooted the apps on the computer haven't updated they are the same old version so i went to see if i could update them on the Microsoft store and its saying on the store that its not responding and...
  4. Microsoft store not working windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. help me microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me microsoft store.: its not update n app install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-microsoft-store/c901855b-5cd8-4959-a0bf-cf1ceb6a2794
  6. Microsoft store not working for me [Windows 10]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not working for me [Windows 10]: I have a problem with the Microsoft store and the xbox app not working for me at all. I've tried a few solutions that didn't work at all such as entering wsreset.exe into command prompt. I have reset the microsoft store a few times and that didn't work at all. I'm looking for...
  7. Microsoft store not working for me [Windows 10]

Microsoft store not working for me [Windows 10]: I have a problem with the Microsoft store and the xbox app not working for me at all. I've tried a few solutions that didn't work at all such as entering wsreset.exe into command prompt. I have reset the microsoft store a few times and that didn't work at all. I'm looking for...
  8. Microsoft store on Windows 10 doesn't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store on Windows 10 doesn't work: HiMicrosoft store on Windows 10 doesn't work. I tried to fix it through Appsdiagnostic10 app but it couldn't do the trick to have the app restarted. Then I tried to reset it but it's still off ... I thought of restarting my laptop in order to make the app restart but no...
  9. Microsoft Store does not work on Windows 10

Microsoft Store does not work on Windows 10: Hi, The Microsoft Store on my laptop (Dell Inspiron 14 / Windows 10 version 1607) does not work. A screen capture is included in this post. The issue started a few weeks ago, before the last few updates. I have attempted several fixes that I have found on the Internet,...
  10. microsoft edge and store not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft edge and store not working in Windows 10: Hello, I have installed windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop which had Windows 7 but after installation of Windows 10 i can not able to open Microsoft edge, Store, setting from starts menu. It always comes with an error message "Element not found" Can u please help...