Windows 10: microsoft store not working. i will try downloading any app then the store is error.

Discus and support microsoft store not working. i will try downloading any app then the store is error. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; HELLO MICROSOFT TEAM THIS IS AVINASH SHAKAYA... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AvinashShakya1, Jan 16, 2020.

1. microsoft store not working. i will try downloading any app then the store is error.

HELLO
    MICROSOFT TEAM
    THIS IS AVINASH SHAKAYA

I NEED YOUR HELP'

my microsoft store does not working i will try downloading any app in microsoft store then the store is error what i will do tell me plz.....

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* OS assumed to be Windows 10

* Original title: my microsoft store does not working i will try downloading any app then the store is error whwt i will do tell me plz

:)

AvinashShakya1, Jan 16, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 16, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 16, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

microsoft store not working. i will try downloading any app then the store is error.

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

microsoft store not working. i will try downloading any app then the store is error.

1. microsoft store not working. i will try downloading any app then the store is error. - Similar Threads - microsoft store working

2. Microsoft store and store-downloaded apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and store-downloaded apps not working: Hello,I'm having an error with the store and its apps groove music, photos, movies and tv...I asked this question before and they gave me a lot of solutions, but non of them workedStill I have the error...I tried the Windows store apps troubleshooter and it gives me this...
  3. Microsoft store and store-downloaded apps not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and store-downloaded apps not working: Hello,I'm having an error with the store and its apps groove music, photos, movies and tv...I asked this question before and they gave me a lot of solutions, but non of them workedStill I have the error...I tried the Windows store apps troubleshooter and it gives me this...
  4. Microsoft store and store-downloaded apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to download Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to download Microsoft Store App: On Win 10 Prp I\m trying to download Mi8crosoft Store. This address when running will not respond to the download button for Microsoft Store.https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/microsoft-store/9WZDNCRFJBMP?hl=en-us&gl=US . Help Please...
  6. Trying to download Microsoft Store App

Trying to download Microsoft Store App: On Win 10 Prp I\m trying to download Mi8crosoft Store. This address when running will not respond to the download button for Microsoft Store.https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/microsoft-store/9WZDNCRFJBMP?hl=en-us&gl=US . Help Please...
  7. I CANT DOWNLOAD ANY APPS ON MICROSOFT STORE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CANT DOWNLOAD ANY APPS ON MICROSOFT STORE: Hi when I try to download any app on the Microsoft store it says 'something unexpected happened' with error code : 0x80070005, if someone could get back to me it would be great help....
  8. microsoft store not downloading any apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft store not downloading any apps: so yesterday i came home from vacation,and i went to store to update apps they all updated except minecraft for win10 trial versionand when i woke up,microsoft store was not even opening so i reset it by settings than i went in and tried to install minecraft trial verison and...
  9. Microsoft Store not downloading any apps

Microsoft Store not downloading any apps: Hello, I have a question. I have a problem with downloading this app and other apps in general on the Microsoft store. It always gives me an Error with a code “0x80070005” . How can I fix this? I’ve attempted to reset the windows store, used commands, and updated my computer...
  10. Not downloading any app in microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not downloading any app in microsoft store.: hello, sir I am user of window 10 I am in problem to downloading app in Microsoft store. my microsoft store opens but anything is not downloading in it. When I tap on any app it show try again later page could not download code i.e Code: 0x80004003 and the CV:...