Windows 10: Microsoft Store on different device

Discus and support Microsoft Store on different device in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When I tried to sign in with my Microsoft account on a different computer, it asked me to type in my windows hello pin. I typed it in several times,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TheSpaghetGuy, May 2, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store on different device

When I tried to sign in with my Microsoft account on a different computer, it asked me to type in my windows hello pin. I typed it in several times, but it always said: "The PIN is incorrect. Try again." I don't know what I should do?!? I typed in my password...

Then I went to my original computer and turned of the windows hello PIN. But the "Making sure it's you" window still pops up even after restarting the different computer!

Can somebody please help me out?

:)

TheSpaghetGuy, May 2, 2020
  2. Vijay Win User

Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

After multiple attempts, I managed to get Store open by enabling Developer mode (as suggested by one of the posters here) and running the command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in Powershell. Not sure if is exactly the solution since I've tried different steps suggested by different users in different forums (including uninstalling Store separately) but hey, I am not complaining!

Vijay, May 2, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 2, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store on different device

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store on different device

1. Microsoft Store on different device - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store different

2. Devices linked to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Devices linked to Microsoft Store: Hello,I'm running into an issue while looking at my linked devices to Microsoft Store. The name shown isn't the current device name and this make it difficult to know which device is running an Microsoft Pro upgrade.For more details, I've upgraded my computers to Windows 11...
  3. Microsoft Store not installed on Device

Microsoft Store not installed on Device: --- Device Information ---Windows Version: Windows 10 Home 21H2 OS Build 19044.1865Architecture: 64-bit OS & Processor--- Issue ---I recently had to reset my PC due to a system restore point being corrupt and causing Windows to fail at boot. I have that all sorted but I...
  4. Microsoft Store not installed on Device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not installed on Device: --- Device Information ---Windows Version: Windows 10 Home 21H2 OS Build 19044.1865Architecture: 64-bit OS & Processor--- Issue ---I recently had to reset my PC due to a system restore point being corrupt and causing Windows to fail at boot. I have that all sorted but I...
  5. Microsoft Store not installed on Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Microsoft Store Device Management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Device Management: Hello everyone. I hope you are all well.I own a laptop on which until now I've been using a Windows 10 digital license linked to my Microsoft account. Recently I bought myself a new PC and the entire day I've been trying to use my digital license to activate Windows 11 on my...
  7. Microsoft Website and Microsoft Store Price Difference

Microsoft Website and Microsoft Store Price Difference: I noticed that there is a difference between the prices of Windows 10 Pro for Workstations from Microsoft Store and Microsoft Website. I like to know the details why and if it is more advisable from purchasing from Microsoft Store or Microsoft Website. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Microsoft store/ no device found

Microsoft store/ no device found: Question, how to I make my PC show up in the devices in my account? When I go to devices just from my Microsoft account my pc is there showing, but when I go to Microsoft windows 10 store and click install on something, my pc doesnt show and it tells me to add a device but...
  9. Microsoft Store displaying in different language

Microsoft Store displaying in different language: Hello, As you can see in the picture attached a part of the microsoft store is showing in what I think is norwegian. First of all, I dont live in Norway, nor I have installed this language nor my region is norway. How can I change it to English ?? [img] 115660
  10. Microsoft Store displaying in different language

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store displaying in different language: Hello, As you can see in the picture attached a part of the microsoft store is showing in what I think is norwegian. First of all, I dont live in Norway, nor I have installed this language nor my region is norway. How can I change it to English ?? [img] 115660