Windows 10: microsoft store on pc won't update

Discus and support microsoft store on pc won't update in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; as around 6 pm mt last night microsoft store stopped working as there was an update for feedback hub and it would start get too 130 kb and then stop... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CobyPreimesberger, Sep 14, 2019.

1. microsoft store on pc won't update

as around 6 pm mt last night microsoft store stopped working as there was an update for feedback hub and it would start get too 130 kb and then stop and then after about 3 hours all i was getting is a blue circle,as i could navigate to all owned,installed,ready to install ,but on downloads just a blue circle,are you going to get this fixed

:)

CobyPreimesberger, Sep 14, 2019

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Sep 25, 2019
  3. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Sep 25, 2019
  4. microsoft store on pc won't update

Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

Hi H. G.,

The possible reason why Update apps automatically turn back on is that the Store app is running in the background. We suggest that you turn off the Store app. This way, it won't receive any updates or send notifications unless opened or turned on
    manually.

To turn off Store app, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo, then go to Settings.
    • Click Privacy, then Background apps.
    • On the list, locate Store and toggle it off.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

microsoft store on pc won't update

1. microsoft store on pc won't update - Similar Threads - microsoft store won't

2. Microsoft Store won't update itself

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't update itself: This morning, I booted up and opened the Microsoft Store MS and found it would not operate--the Start button was dark. After reinstalling MS and running sfc and dism, I finally got MS to come up. It updates other apps normally, but it refuses to update itself; MS shows that...
  3. Microsoft Store won't update itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't update itself: This morning, I booted up and opened the Microsoft Store MS and found it would not operate--the Start button was dark. After reinstalling MS and running sfc and dism, I finally got MS to come up. It updates other apps normally, but it refuses to update itself; MS shows that...
  4. Microsoft Store won't update itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Update and Microsoft Store won't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update and Microsoft Store won't work.: I've tried dism both restorehealth and scanhealth, sfc /scannow found no intergrity violation, reinstalling windows, using wsreset.exe, reinstall microsoft store, and tried troubleshooting both windows update and windows store apps, none of them worked, i've tried restarting...
  6. Windows Update and Microsoft Store won't work.

Windows Update and Microsoft Store won't work.: I've tried dism both restorehealth and scanhealth, sfc /scannow found no intergrity violation, reinstalling windows, using wsreset.exe, reinstall microsoft store, and tried troubleshooting both windows update and windows store apps, none of them worked, i've tried restarting...
  7. Windows Update and Microsoft Store won't work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows Store is not working, PC Won't update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store is not working, PC Won't update: Hi, on my computer I recently suffered a malware attack and was forced to reset my computer from the cloud, choosing the option to keep data, but since then I can't open most of the pre-installed Windows apps every app except news, get started, Microsoft edge, file explorer,...
  9. Windows Store is not working, PC Won't update

Windows Store is not working, PC Won't update: Hi, on my computer I recently suffered a malware attack and was forced to reset my computer from the cloud, choosing the option to keep data, but since then I can't open most of the pre-installed Windows apps every app except news, get started, Microsoft edge, file explorer,...
  10. Microsoft Store won't update or download apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't update or download apps: After I updated to 1903 the store hasn't been working right, when I download or update any app it starts to download but slows down then stops with an error. I tried so many solutions from wsreset, cmd and powershell commands even reinstalling the store doesn't solve it. Can...