Windows 10: Microsoft Store on Windows 10 doesn't work and I tried everything...

Discus and support Microsoft Store on Windows 10 doesn't work and I tried everything... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Everytime I reset, reinstall, troubleshoot or whatever the Microsoft Store and try again to "get" or "install" any app, nothing happens, downloading... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JimiBzz, Mar 7, 2021.

1. JimiBzz Win User

Microsoft Store on Windows 10 doesn't work and I tried everything...

Everytime I reset, reinstall, troubleshoot or whatever the Microsoft Store and try again to "get" or "install" any app, nothing happens, downloading doesn't start.

Also the apps I already had installed from the store all stopped working. First it was just one game not starting Gears then Halo was acting weird asking me to re-download campaigns I already played and not managing to download those campaigns, and last was Forza Horizon. It was still working for a while, but stopped now, maybe because of all my attempts to fix this.

I tried all the methods on this page that seems to list all the solutions : troubleshooting, resetting the app, re-installing, changing windowsapp folder permissions etc. it's still not working.

https://www.maketecheasier.com/windows-store-not-working-fix/

Any help much appreciated!

:)

JimiBzz, Mar 7, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft Store on Windows 10 doesn't work and I tried everything... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 7, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Microsoft Store on Windows 10 doesn't work and I tried everything... [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store on Windows 10 doesn't work and I tried everything... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store doesn't

2. Microsoft store not working tried everything!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not working tried everything!: Hello, I am having issues with the Microsoft store and through my research, I have been able to boil it down to two issues but I have gotten not further.I cannot open apps tied to the Microsoft store which includes looking at images and using my audio jack as the Real Tech...
  3. Microsoft store not working tried everything!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not working tried everything!: Hello, I am having issues with the Microsoft store and through my research, I have been able to boil it down to two issues but I have gotten not further.I cannot open apps tied to the Microsoft store which includes looking at images and using my audio jack as the Real Tech...
  4. Microsoft store not working tried everything!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store isn't working and i've tried everything.

Microsoft store isn't working and i've tried everything.: Hello, I resetted my laptop not too long ago, Reason was due to the battery not updating when i put it on charge, after resetting it, it started to charge properly, So, after the reset I have tried to open some stuff, and it would say "you will need a new app to open this...
  6. Microsoft store isn't working and i've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store isn't working and i've tried everything.: Hello, I resetted my laptop not too long ago, Reason was due to the battery not updating when i put it on charge, after resetting it, it started to charge properly, So, after the reset I have tried to open some stuff, and it would say "you will need a new app to open this...
  7. Microsoft store isn't working and i've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. microsoft store stopped working i tried everything

microsoft store stopped working i tried everything: i bought minecraft on my microsoft store app it would not download so i restarted it on settings. when i tried opening microsoft store it would not open i looked every where and tried everything....
  9. Microsoft store isnt working and ive tried EVERYTHING.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store isnt working and ive tried EVERYTHING.: So , I bought the game pass trying to play Forza horizon 4 on my computer. And I have had my issues with the Microsoft store before and usually I can fix it in around 5 minutes by googling something. But this time it was different, I tried re-setting my Microsoft store in the...
  10. Microsoft Store Not Working ! I tried everything

Microsoft Store Not Working ! I tried everything: Hello ! There is a problem with Microsoft Store. I have been looking into this issue for days. Nothing works. Please Help Me ! Error Code: 0x80070005 I also noticed that it says " You already own the App ". I dont know why [ATTACH][ATTACH]...