Windows 10: Microsoft Store online

Discus and support Microsoft Store online in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; any games I have bought through Microsoft store won't let me play online. In Minecraft for example it just says "old server" in dirt rally 2.0 it just... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BrutalMannen, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store online

any games I have bought through Microsoft store won't let me play online. In Minecraft for example it just says "old server" in dirt rally 2.0 it just won't let me click on find game.

:)

BrutalMannen, Oct 29, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store online

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store online

1. Microsoft Store online - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store online

2. microsoft online store keep cancelling my online order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft online store keep cancelling my online order: Microsoft online store keep cancelling my order after I checkout. no one actually can help me with why it is happening. I am so disappointed and I found it very hopeless....
  3. microsoft online store keep cancelling my online order

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft online store keep cancelling my online order: Microsoft online store keep cancelling my order after I checkout. no one actually can help me with why it is happening. I am so disappointed and I found it very hopeless....
  4. Wrong currency in the Microsoft Store app and online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong currency in the Microsoft Store app and online: For some reason everything in the store is showing in Danish Kroner, yet all my region settings are set correctly to Ireland and the currency should in in Euro.All suggestions I seem to find online point to regional settings, but they are correct and have never been set to...
  5. Wrong currency in the Microsoft Store app and online

Wrong currency in the Microsoft Store app and online: For some reason everything in the store is showing in Danish Kroner, yet all my region settings are set correctly to Ireland and the currency should in in Euro.All suggestions I seem to find online point to regional settings, but they are correct and have never been set to...
  6. Is the Microsoft Online retail store down?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is the Microsoft Online retail store down?: Been trying to place and order for an hour. The support telephone number is not answering, all I get is "Unable to purchase the order at this time" with details: Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. tried it on 2 different win 10...
  7. Microsoft Online Store: Library Issue

Microsoft Online Store: Library Issue: I've run into a situation with one of my Microsoft accounts. When I open the Store app. click on the three dots and select "My Library" all I see after a short wait is the following message: "Add some apps. There's nothing in your Library". This account is the one I use the...
  8. Minecraft bought from microsoft online store

Minecraft bought from microsoft online store: I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection for my son using his laptop which is managed by my Microsoft account and shows up in my devices list. When I select to install the software this PC is not listed so I cannot install to it. My PC does come up in the...
  9. Fraud from Online Microsoft Store

Fraud from Online Microsoft Store: I recently bought a false Apple Music player, and yes shame on me for not going through and searching before I clicked the buy button, but out of my frustration I was wondering if I could possibly get compensated monetarily even though it said no refunds. The program does not...
  10. installing games through the online microsoft store

installing games through the online microsoft store: so the new mw wont show up on the microsoft store ap so i looked ate the microsoft store online on google and they had it, so i bought it and i cant install it...