Windows 10: Microsoft store open, then closes after version 1909 update

Discus and support Microsoft store open, then closes after version 1909 update in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft store open, then closes after version 1909 update. Disabled Norton Security, uninstalled & reinstalled Microsoft Store app. All windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RicardoMas, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Microsoft store open, then closes after version 1909 update

Microsoft store open, then closes after version 1909 update. Disabled Norton Security, uninstalled & reinstalled Microsoft Store app. All windows apps has same issue, open then closes. WSRESET gives me 'windows cannot find 'ms-windows-storePurgeCache'. Found no cache folder in LocalState, so created new folder, same issue. Tried everything possible online. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

:)

RicardoMas, Jan 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store > Apps > iMobContact > version problem

Hello Yann,

Thank you for the reply.

I suggest you to follow below mentioned steps and see if that helps.

Step 1: Check updates in Microsoft store:

1. Open Microsoft store.
    2. Top right hand corner select ‘Downloads and updates’.
    3. Click on updates for ‘IMob contact’.
    4. Once all the updates installed, restart the computer.

Step 2: Uninstall the application using PowerShell command.

1. Click on ‘Start button’ and type ‘PowerShell’.
    2. Right click on ‘PowerShell’ and select as ‘Run as administrator’.
    3. Once you see a ‘PowerShell Window’, copy paste the below mentioned command line:
    Get-AppxPackage *Imob* | Remove-AppxPackage

1. IMob application will be uninstalled successfully.
    2. Restart the computer to effect the settings.

Note: If the package full name is too long, you may use wildcard selectors to uninstall any application found in the wildcard.

For example: Get-AppxPackage *officehub* | Remove-AppxPackage

Step 3: Once after following
    step 2, try to download the 'IMob contact' application from store and see if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Microsoft store open, then closes after version 1909 update

Microsoft Apps not working after 1909 update

Hey,

My device was working fine until I updated it to the latest version available, build 1909. Now, no matter what, none of the windows apps open up. They just appear to open and close immediately. I contacted the microsoft technician
    through chat, they suggested to go for an inplace update, which I did. It still didn't fix the issue. Does anyone else have the same issue? Please help me get out of this.

Pranav Srikar, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store open, then closes after version 1909 update

1. Microsoft store open, then closes after version 1909 update - Similar Threads - Microsoft store open

2. Microsoft store closing immediately on open!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store closing immediately on open!: At this stage, I am super annoyed with this.Whenever I launch the store It closes without even opening for a millisecond!It is completely stopping me from playing the things I want to. Minecraft requires Microsoft store in order to open that, but when I launch it I can't even...
  3. Microsoft store closing immediately on open!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store closing immediately on open!: At this stage, I am super annoyed with this.Whenever I launch the store It closes without even opening for a millisecond!It is completely stopping me from playing the things I want to. Minecraft requires Microsoft store in order to open that, but when I launch it I can't even...
  4. Microsoft Store closing on open

Microsoft Store closing on open: Hello.My recent question got deleted so I would like to continue the conversation.The MS Store immediately closes when I open it.I have had this problem since the first day I got my pc,I ran the trouble-shooter tells me to reset it so I click on repair and reset in advanced...
  5. Microsoft Store closing on open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store closing on open: Hello.My recent question got deleted so I would like to continue the conversation.The MS Store immediately closes when I open it.I have had this problem since the first day I got my pc,I ran the trouble-shooter tells me to reset it so I click on repair and reset in advanced...
  6. Microsoft Store closing on open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Store Closes Immediately After Opening

Microsoft Store Closes Immediately After Opening: I am using Windows 10 ver 2004 OS Build 19041.450. Microsoft Store closes immediately after opening, I have gone to Settings/Apps and Reset Microsoft Store but it makes no difference. Looking through previous replies on answers.microsoft.com I have run PowerShell...
  8. Can't open Microsoft Store or Settings after updating Windows 10 to 1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open Microsoft Store or Settings after updating Windows 10 to 1909: I recently opened my pretty old laptop. I updated my windows to windows 10 1909. But now I can't open the Microsoft store. Ive searched and saw many say to troubleshoot through my settings...but I cant open settings either. I have attempted to Reinstall the individual app...
  9. Microsoft Store and "Apps" won't open after 1909 update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store and "Apps" won't open after 1909 update.: Hi, I updated to windows 1909 on my razer blade stealth and after the update, I cannot open the Microsoft Store or anything labeled as "App" like Mail or Camera. The app will very quickly open a window on the screen then go away. I checked the task manager but it seems that...
  10. Microsoft Store closing immediately after opening

Microsoft Store closing immediately after opening: Hello, I was claimed the free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition, and to play it the site sent me to the windows store. It opened and immediately closed. I have tried a lot of Powershell commands, wsreset and changing time and date but nothing happened. I tried even to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1909 remove microsoft store from start menu all users