Windows 10: Microsoft store opening when I try to download Roblox!

Discus and support Microsoft store opening when I try to download Roblox! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can someone help! When I try to download Roblox from the website, and when I open robloxplayerlauncher it opens the Microsoft store! It says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RACHELLL1, Mar 21, 2021.

1. RACHELLL1 Win User

Microsoft store opening when I try to download Roblox!

Can someone help! When I try to download Roblox from the website, and when I open robloxplayerlauncher it opens the Microsoft store!

It says "Microsoft recommends installing this app from Microsoft store to help protect your pc" But I don't want the Microsoft Roblox! Can someone help me! Thank you!

When I open this! Microsoft store opening when I try to download Roblox! 5041a99d-7775-4710-8ac6-4e7ab7c7c496?upload=true.png

This opens! I don't want this to open!

Microsoft store opening when I try to download Roblox! cf195b28-77dd-4ad9-b5f8-713fbac2a7f6?upload=true.png

:)

RACHELLL1, Mar 21, 2021

2. Roblox from microsoft store error

Option 1:

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Terminate

Restart

Check the Store for updates

See if it launches successfully.

Option 2:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Option 3:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Uninstall

Restart

Launch the Microsoft Store:

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Roblox game if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Roblox On the Microsoft Store

Hey there, Player101par

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

It looks as though the App packages for Roblox may still be on your device, which is why it is not installing.

Please can you:

• Press Win key & R together,
    • Type: wsreset
    • Press enter
    Then try again at launching Windows store and downloading Roblox.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Mar 21, 2021
  4. Microsoft store opening when I try to download Roblox!

Roblox On the Microsoft Store

Recently the Roblox App got an update. So i opened the app and it told me to update roblox although on the Microsoft store it told me that i could only play it. My Downloads didn't show roblox anywhere so i decided to uninstall roblox only to find out
    i couldn't reinstall it? Whats Happening and how do i fix this?

Player101par, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store opening when I try to download Roblox!

1. Microsoft store opening when I try to download Roblox! - Similar Threads - Microsoft store opening

2. Roblox in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox in Microsoft Store: I installed the web version of ROBLOX and then thought of downloading the Microsoft store one but then, it says I have it installed but has the installation button highlighted. When I press the install button the bar for the install doesn't load in, instead 2 minutes after...
  3. Microsoft Store crashes when I try to download Microsoft Photos

Microsoft Store crashes when I try to download Microsoft Photos: Can someone help me with this? My photo app isn't working earlier and I uninstalled it using powershell and when I try to download it again using the microsoft store, and when I press the install button, the app just freezes and crashes and it is not even downloading....
  4. I cant open roblox from microsoft store.

I cant open roblox from microsoft store.: Before like a half a year I downloaded Microsoft store Roblox, it worked well with no problems, and recently I tried using it, and it didn't work, and I update it and tried redownloading it what do I do?...
  5. Roblox not downloading from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox not downloading from microsoft store: [ATTACH]when i search for roblox in the store and i open it it says you already own it. when i drag my cursor to the install option it shows aCROSS on it... and the install button is also not in bold characters....and when i got to my library it shows aEXCLAMATION mark...
  6. Roblox not downloading from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox not downloading from microsoft store: [ATTACH][ATTACH]when i search for roblox in the store and i open it it says you already own it. when i drag my cursor to the install option it shows a CROSS on it... and the install button is also not in bold characters....and when i got to my library it shows a EXCLAMATION...
  7. Roblox On the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox On the Microsoft Store: Recently the Roblox App got an update. So i opened the app and it told me to update roblox although on the Microsoft store it told me that i could only play it. My Downloads didn't show roblox anywhere so i decided to uninstall roblox only to find out i couldn't reinstall it?...
  8. ROBLOX ERROR O0X0000005 WHENEVER I TRY TO OPEN ROBLOX

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ROBLOX ERROR O0X0000005 WHENEVER I TRY TO OPEN ROBLOX: WHENEVER I TRY TO OPEN ROBLOX IT SHOWS AN ERROR O0X000000005.SOMETIMES REINSTALLING WORKS BUT AFTER SOMETIMES SAME ERROR IS THERE A WAY TO FIX. I DID SOME EXPLOITION AFTER IT IT STARTED. MY WINDOWS 10 INTEL CORE I3 4 GB RAM...
  9. Error when trying to open Microsoft Store

Error when trying to open Microsoft Store: Hi, I am having an error when i am trying to open the Microsoft Store. They say that, "The server stumbled". "We all have bad days". and they have given me a error code called 0*80072EE7. Please help me to this problem. This started from like 1 and half hour. Hope...
  10. I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store: Alright so here's my problem (basically the title but more information). I go on the Microsoft Store and search for Roblox. To this point everything is fine. But then I click "Install" (It says I already own it) and then it starts but a couple seconds later I received a...