Windows 10: Microsoft store opening when I try to download Roblox!

Discus and support Microsoft store opening when I try to download Roblox! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can someone help! When I try to download Roblox from the website, and when I open robloxplayerlauncher it opens the Microsoft store! It says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RACHELLL1, Mar 21, 2021.

1. RACHELLL1 Win User

Microsoft store opening when I try to download Roblox!

Can someone help! When I try to download Roblox from the website, and when I open robloxplayerlauncher it opens the Microsoft store!

It says "Microsoft recommends installing this app from Microsoft store to help protect your pc" But I don't want the Microsoft Roblox! Can someone help me! Thank you!

When I open this! Microsoft store opening when I try to download Roblox! 5041a99d-7775-4710-8ac6-4e7ab7c7c496?upload=true.png

This opens! I don't want this to open!

Microsoft store opening when I try to download Roblox! cf195b28-77dd-4ad9-b5f8-713fbac2a7f6?upload=true.png

:)

RACHELLL1, Mar 21, 2021

2. Roblox from microsoft store error

Option 1:

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Terminate

Restart

Check the Store for updates

See if it launches successfully.

Option 2:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Option 3:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Uninstall

Restart

Launch the Microsoft Store:

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Roblox game if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Roblox On the Microsoft Store

Hey there, Player101par

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

It looks as though the App packages for Roblox may still be on your device, which is why it is not installing.

Please can you:

• Press Win key & R together,
    • Type: wsreset
    • Press enter
    Then try again at launching Windows store and downloading Roblox.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Mar 21, 2021
  4. Microsoft store opening when I try to download Roblox!

Roblox On the Microsoft Store

Recently the Roblox App got an update. So i opened the app and it told me to update roblox although on the Microsoft store it told me that i could only play it. My Downloads didn't show roblox anywhere so i decided to uninstall roblox only to find out
    i couldn't reinstall it? Whats Happening and how do i fix this?

Player101par, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store opening when I try to download Roblox!

1. Microsoft store opening when I try to download Roblox! - Similar Threads - Microsoft store opening

2. When I try to open Microsoft Store or some app downloaded by Microsoft store appear an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to open Microsoft Store or some app downloaded by Microsoft store appear an...: When I try to open Microsoft Store or some app downloaded by Microsoft store appear an error saying "This app has been blocked by your system administrator". How I could fix that ?...
  3. When I try to open Microsoft Store or some app downloaded by Microsoft store appear an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to open Microsoft Store or some app downloaded by Microsoft store appear an...: When I try to open Microsoft Store or some app downloaded by Microsoft store appear an error saying "This app has been blocked by your system administrator". How I could fix that ?...
  4. Hi when I downloaded roblox from Microsoft store it will open and show the roblox sign for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi when I downloaded roblox from Microsoft store it will open and show the roblox sign for...: Hi when I downloaded roblox from Microsoft store it will open and show the roblox sign for 30 seconds then It would crash is there any solutions?...
  5. Hi when I downloaded roblox from Microsoft store it will open and show the roblox sign for...

Hi when I downloaded roblox from Microsoft store it will open and show the roblox sign for...: Hi when I downloaded roblox from Microsoft store it will open and show the roblox sign for 30 seconds then It would crash is there any solutions?...
  6. Hi when I downloaded roblox from Microsoft store it will open and show the roblox sign for...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Crash when opening Microsoft Store Roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash when opening Microsoft Store Roblox: From eventvwr.msc Faulting application name: Windows10Universal.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x503c61d8 Faulting module name: Windows.UI.Xaml.dll, version: 10.0.18362.1, time stamp: 0x28f66eca Exception code: 0xc000027b Fault offset: 0x0086b264 Faulting process id:...
  8. Crash when opening Microsoft Store Roblox

Crash when opening Microsoft Store Roblox: From eventvwr.msc Faulting application name: Windows10Universal.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x503c61d8 Faulting module name: Windows.UI.Xaml.dll, version: 10.0.18362.1, time stamp: 0x28f66eca Exception code: 0xc000027b Fault offset: 0x0086b264 Faulting process id:...
  9. when ever i try to open roblox the microsoft store one it get suspended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when ever i try to open roblox the microsoft store one it get suspended: help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-ever-i-try-to-open-roblox-the-microsoft-store/2f5fbee1-d24e-4cbb-bc87-b02ddc8ed084
  10. when ever i try to open roblox the microsoft store one it get suspended

when ever i try to open roblox the microsoft store one it get suspended: help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-ever-i-try-to-open-roblox-the-microsoft-store/2f5fbee1-d24e-4cbb-bc87-b02ddc8ed084