Windows 10: Microsoft store opens to usual blue starter screen screen and then closes.

Discus and support Microsoft store opens to usual blue starter screen screen and then closes. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I been through no end of forum tips but it still doesn't open! Seems like it may have been related to MS Photo's doing the same thing. Win 10 1909... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AndrewCresswell, May 3, 2020.

1. Microsoft store opens to usual blue starter screen screen and then closes.

I been through no end of forum tips but it still doesn't open!

Seems like it may have been related to MS Photo's doing the same thing.

Win 10 1909 18363.815

:)

AndrewCresswell, May 3, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 3, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 3, 2020
  4. Microsoft store opens to usual blue starter screen screen and then closes.

Windows Store opens to blue window, then white screen and closes

After last Cumulative update Windows Store opens to blue window, then white screen and closes. How do I fix that? Anyone know? It seems Windows updates fix some things but breaks others.

VictorSt.J, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store opens to usual blue starter screen screen and then closes.

1. Microsoft store opens to usual blue starter screen screen and then closes. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store opens

2. Blue Screen crashes - usually memory related

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen crashes - usually memory related: Hi allI'm experiencing random blue screen crashes and they seem to be related to memory management.I've been using the "WhoCrashed" app to read the dump files and it shows that the crashes are memory and pfn list related.I've addeed a link to the WhoCrashed report, can anyone...
  3. Blue Screen crashes - usually memory related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen crashes - usually memory related: Hi allI'm experiencing random blue screen crashes and they seem to be related to memory management.I've been using the "WhoCrashed" app to read the dump files and it shows that the crashes are memory and pfn list related.I've addeed a link to the WhoCrashed report, can anyone...
  4. Blue Screen crashes - usually memory related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store closing on open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store closing on open: Hello.My recent question got deleted so I would like to continue the conversation.The MS Store immediately closes when I open it.I have had this problem since the first day I got my pc,I ran the trouble-shooter tells me to reset it so I click on repair and reset in advanced...
  6. Microsoft Store closing on open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store closing on open: Hello.My recent question got deleted so I would like to continue the conversation.The MS Store immediately closes when I open it.I have had this problem since the first day I got my pc,I ran the trouble-shooter tells me to reset it so I click on repair and reset in advanced...
  7. Microsoft Store closing on open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Blue screen will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue screen will not open: Blue screen will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-will-not-open/e19cca00-65c5-437a-9f56-59af24458c8b
  9. Microsoft store blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft store blue screen: For the past few months now I have been getting random blue screen from the Microsoft store the blue screen error is as follows :- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION netio.sys FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x3B_c0000005_NETIO!StreamInvokeCalloutAndNormalizeAction I have access to the minidump...
  10. Microsoft store: "Administration Windows Blue Screens"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store: "Administration Windows Blue Screens": Hello I haveing a problem downing Dell Support App for PCs. When I download the app aand select launch i get "Administration Windows Blue Screens" popping up one after another for a few minutes when they stop then then disappear one after another and when it finishes message...