Windows 10: microsoft store opens when I log on to my computer

Discus and support microsoft store opens when I log on to my computer in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I stop the microsoft store from opening when I log on to my computer?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RogerCorp, Mar 12, 2020.

1. RogerCorp Win User

microsoft store opens when I log on to my computer

How do I stop the microsoft store from opening when I log on to my computer?

:)

RogerCorp, Mar 12, 2020

2. Microsoft Store wont open

i did these steps. and Windows Store Service isn't showing up on the list at all

BryanOstrander, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store wont open

Hi Bryan,

Let's verify if the Windows Store Service is enabled on your computer as this could be one of the reasons why it won't start. To check, follow the steps below:

• In the Search window, type in Services.
    • When Services (Desktop app) appears, click it.
    • Locate Windows Store Service, right-click it, then click Properties.
    • Under Startup type, click Start if it shows Stopped.

Once done, try opening the Windows Store again. If it still won't open, then double check if you are logged in on your computer using your Microsoft account.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 12, 2020
  4. microsoft store opens when I log on to my computer

Store will not open

Please provide a copy of your Application Log of the Event viewer.

To do this do the steps:

• Open Store, just to log the detail in the event viewer
    • Type in event viewer in the search box.
    • on the left side list open Windows Logs>Application Logs
    • Right Click that application Log and select save all as.
    • After saving upload that .evtx file on onedrive publically and share the link here.
    Waiting for an earliest reply.

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

microsoft store opens when I log on to my computer

1. microsoft store opens when I log on to my computer - Similar Threads - microsoft store opens

2. Chrome won't open when I log into my microsoft account in my computer user

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Chrome won't open when I log into my microsoft account in my computer user: I've had this problem for a while but I just can't fix it. When I create a user on my computer and add my Microsoft account, chrome will open for one second or try at least but then it turns invisible and closes and close. I've done the %LOCALAPPDATA% and default folder thing...
  3. Chrome won't open when I log into my microsoft account in my computer user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome won't open when I log into my microsoft account in my computer user: I've had this problem for a while but I just can't fix it. When I create a user on my computer and add my Microsoft account, chrome will open for one second or try at least but then it turns invisible and closes and close. I've done the %LOCALAPPDATA% and default folder thing...
  4. Chrome won't open when I log into my microsoft account in my computer user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Will I get logged out of my computer if I log out of the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will I get logged out of my computer if I log out of the Microsoft store?: My buddy wants to get the Game Pass for PC but he has his mom's old computer and doesn't know the password. If he logs out of his account on the Microsoft store will he get logged out of his computer?...
  6. Will I get logged out of my computer if I log out of the Microsoft store?

Will I get logged out of my computer if I log out of the Microsoft store?: My buddy wants to get the Game Pass for PC but he has his mom's old computer and doesn't know the password. If he logs out of his account on the Microsoft store will he get logged out of his computer?...
  7. Will I get logged out of my computer if I log out of the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I put in a cd into my computer and it constantly opens the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I put in a cd into my computer and it constantly opens the microsoft store: Hello, I was trying to play a cd in my computer and every time I try to play the cd Microsoft store opens with DVD players to use and when I download one and put the cd back in it still opens The Microsoft store. I'm pretty sure I have to make it default to opening a DVD...
  9. Microsoft Store Wont Open when logged in under company login

Microsoft Store Wont Open when logged in under company login: We have a laptop and when logged in on personal account the MS Store opens and we can load app and all good We are in need to now switch to a company account and the all loads up and all good except when we click on the MS Store, a box opens, spinning wheel of dots and the...
  10. Microsoft Store Wont Open when logged in under company login

Microsoft Store Wont Open when logged in under company login: We have a laptop and when logged in on personal account the MS Store opens and we can load app and all good We are in need to now switch to a company account and the all loads up and all good except when we click on the MS Store, a box opens, spinning wheel of dots and the...