Windows 10: Microsoft Store option for installing apps is greyed out under Settings

Discus and support Microsoft Store option for installing apps is greyed out under Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Community, I am operating in administrator mode. On the developers page of windows update the Microsoft Store Option is not active and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lynn234, Jun 11, 2019 at 7:37 AM.

1. Lynn234 Win User

Microsoft Store option for installing apps is greyed out under Settings

Dear Microsoft Community,

I am operating in administrator mode. On the developers page of windows update the Microsoft Store Option is not active and I cannot change the computer from Sideload apps. I don't believe I have the Developers Mode pack. Will having the PC in Sideload apps interferre with downloading and installing feature updates?

Many thanks

Lynn

***Original title: On the developers page microsoft store apps option is grey***

:)

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 11, 2019 at 7:45 AM
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

4. Microsoft Store option for installing apps is greyed out under Settings

Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Jun 11, 2019 at 7:45 AM
Thema:

Microsoft Store option for installing apps is greyed out under Settings

1. Microsoft Store option for installing apps is greyed out under Settings - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store option

2. Microsoft Store install button greyed out *SOLVED*

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store install button greyed out *SOLVED*: SOLVED: Updating to the newest version of Windows (linked below) seems to have resolved the issue. Hopefully someone else find this helpful I recently purchased the Xbox gamepass for PC, and during my installation of several games ran into a problem. On attempting to...
  3. Microsoft Store install button greyed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store install button greyed out: I recently purchased the Xbox gamepass for PC, and during my installation of several games ran into a problem. On attempting to install Metro Exodus, the install seemed to fail without giving me an error code, and now the install bar is greyed out and nothing happens when it...
  4. On the developers page microsoft store apps option is grey

in Windows 10 Customization
    On the developers page microsoft store apps option is grey: Dear Microsoft Community, I am operating in administrator mode. On the developers page of windows update the Microsoft Store Option is not active and I cannot change the computer from Sideload apps. I don't believe I have the Developers Mode pack. Will having the PC in...
  5. Taskbar option greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar option greyed out: I tried to find the English correspondent to that option and I guess that, due to its position, it's about the taskbar buttons badges. My system: [img] English version: [img] Any idea why it is greyed out? My system is Windows 10 Pro 1809 (17763.292). Thanks in...
  6. There is no preview app option under settings in photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is no preview app option under settings in photos: I wanted to try the Preview App option in Photos, but I couldn't find it under photo settings. D you know why it is not there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-preview-app-option-under-settings-in/552d37a6-5736-47f0-b373-3b97d16d522b
  7. "Check for Updates" option is greyed out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Check for Updates" option is greyed out: Hi ,I am using Windows 10 Pro and the ""Check for Updates" option is greyed out . In the past I had changed some registry and group policy settings to stop windows update but now I want to update windows and forgot which settings I've changed. Is there anyway to roll back...
  8. Windows store installation button greyed out

Windows store installation button greyed out: Hello When I updated my ASUS Tranformer Book from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home, I wanted to install certain apps. Some of them didn't work at first because of an error. Then I decided to try to install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, but the button was greyed out for...
  9. Store app greyed out, doesn't start

Store app greyed out, doesn't start: Hey guys, I've a problem and need some help . [img] I was using store and updating both Store and Share.it apps, the update seems to be stuck for some time it was taking long time than usual. Then suddenly store app was closed and don't open any more !! (in the...
  10. Standard apps + Store app are all greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    Standard apps + Store app are all greyed out: Seems like the apps are stuck in "update" mode and they just pop up a few milliseconds and then close when clicked. [img] Have tried running this code in Powershell as admin (found it here): Code: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage...