Windows 10: Microsoft Store option for installing apps is greyed out under Settings

Discus and support Microsoft Store option for installing apps is greyed out under Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Community, I am operating in administrator mode. On the developers page of windows update the Microsoft Store Option is not active and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lynn234, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Lynn234 Win User

Microsoft Store option for installing apps is greyed out under Settings

Dear Microsoft Community,

I am operating in administrator mode. On the developers page of windows update the Microsoft Store Option is not active and I cannot change the computer from Sideload apps. I don't believe I have the Developers Mode pack. Will having the PC in Sideload apps interferre with downloading and installing feature updates?

Many thanks

Lynn

***Original title: On the developers page microsoft store apps option is grey***

:)

Lynn234, Jun 11, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store option for installing apps is greyed out under Settings

Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store option for installing apps is greyed out under Settings

1. Microsoft Store option for installing apps is greyed out under Settings - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store option

2. Microsoft store install button greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store install button greyed out: One day I tried opening Minecraft Launcher and I got an error saying to check Microsoft store for more info, when I opened it nothing happened so I uninstalled Minecraft. When I tried installing again, button gets greyed out and nothing happens. I have had this issue for...
  3. Install option unavailable/greyed out for every app in Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install option unavailable/greyed out for every app in Store: I was trying to fix my Xbox app from starting to a black screen and never loading, so I uninstalled the Xbox App and wanted to reinstall. The option is greyed out and never loads in, I have waited a long time, an hour+. It is like this for every app in the store. I have...
  4. Install option unavailable/greyed out for every app in Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install option unavailable/greyed out for every app in Store: I was trying to fix my Xbox app from starting to a black screen and never loading, so I uninstalled the Xbox App and wanted to reinstall. The option is greyed out and never loads in, I have waited a long time, an hour+. It is like this for every app in the store. I have...
  5. Install option unavailable/greyed out for every app in Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Microsoft Store apps delete option grey out

Microsoft Store apps delete option grey out: I have been trying to delete this app from Microsoft store. The app and feature wouldn't allow me to delete it. I tried deleting it in powershell, but I couldn't find it with this command Get-AppxPackage Select Name, PackageFullName. The app isn't display there....
  7. windows update options under general settings in services is greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows update options under general settings in services is greyed out: Hello sir, i am not able to change my windows update settings in services in which startup type is greyed out completely not able to change and also stop, pause, resume, apply buttons also greyed out that is disabled completely and also in the services status of windows...
  8. Install button greyed out in all apps in Microsoft store

Install button greyed out in all apps in Microsoft store: I'm unable to install anything from the store. What I've tried so far: resetting store through app settings running wsreset.exe just hangs and never finishes troubleshoot windows store apps - nothing detected troubleshoot system maintenance - nothing detected...
  9. Microsoft store and settings greyed out.

Microsoft store and settings greyed out.: Ive tried powershell wreset nothings working. I cant go into settings ot the microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-settings-greyed-out/09dd8d7c-12b2-4d58-a103-1f08c94816c7
  10. Microsoft Store install button greyed out

Microsoft Store install button greyed out: I recently purchased the Xbox gamepass for PC, and during my installation of several games ran into a problem. On attempting to install Metro Exodus, the install seemed to fail without giving me an error code, and now the install bar is greyed out and nothing happens when it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to install the game from store option greyed out