Windows 10: Microsoft Store (or apps downloaded with it) not working

Discus and support Microsoft Store (or apps downloaded with it) not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The Windows store hadn't been working for a good two months after my pc like completely got destroyed and had to do a system restore thing, and I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pro_kid192, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store (or apps downloaded with it) not working

The Windows store hadn't been working for a good two months after my pc like completely got destroyed and had to do a system restore thing, and I've tried just about anything, including:

- wsreset (I think is the name)

- making a new account

- uninstalling and reinstalling it

please if anyone knows how to fix this, please tell me... I want to play Minecraft Windows 10, it doesn't even say I have in installed

submitted by /u/pro_kid192
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pro_kid192, Feb 22, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Feb 22, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft Store (or apps downloaded with it) not working

The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Store, Xbox app and GameBar. I’ll certainly help you with this issue.

However, please let us know:

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

For issues with launching Microsoft Store, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Method 1: Store app troubleshooter

I would suggest you to run the Store app troubleshooter and check. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open Settings.
    2. Click on Update & Security and select Troubleshoot from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, click on Windows Store apps and select Run the troubleshooter.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Re-register apps

If Store app troubleshooter doesn’t work, I would suggest you to try re-registering the apps using PowerShell. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Paste the following command and press Enter:
      Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    3. Once the process is complete, restart the computer and check.

Method 3: New user account

If re-registering the apps didn’t work, try creating a new user account and check if the issue persists. Refer the article
    Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store (or apps downloaded with it) not working

1. Microsoft Store (or apps downloaded with it) not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store apps

2. Microsoft store not downloading apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store not downloading apps: I am trying to download apps via thee microsoft store and nothing is able to download. When I try installing the minecraft launcher, it says that "something happened on our end"...
  3. Microsoft Store not downloading app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not downloading app: I found an application named Windows Scanner. I thought it would be great to use for my printer, but then it got stuck in acquiring license. I cancelled the download. Come a few days later and I see "scanner" in my searches. I searched it trying to troubleshoot before After...
  4. Microsoft Store not downloading app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not downloading app: I found an application named Windows Scanner. I thought it would be great to use for my printer, but then it got stuck in acquiring license. I cancelled the download. Come a few days later and I see "scanner" in my searches. I searched it trying to troubleshoot before After...
  5. Microsoft store and store-downloaded apps not working

Microsoft store and store-downloaded apps not working: Hello,I'm having an error with the store and its apps groove music, photos, movies and tv...I asked this question before and they gave me a lot of solutions, but non of them workedStill I have the error...I tried the Windows store apps troubleshooter and it gives me this...
  6. Microsoft store and store-downloaded apps not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and store-downloaded apps not working: Hello,I'm having an error with the store and its apps groove music, photos, movies and tv...I asked this question before and they gave me a lot of solutions, but non of them workedStill I have the error...I tried the Windows store apps troubleshooter and it gives me this...
  7. Microsoft store and store-downloaded apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft store not downloading apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not downloading apps: hi, ive been experiencing a problem where my Microsoft store will not install ANY apps. i have tried looking at all the troubleshooting options to no avail. i have been wondering if its because of my version of windows 10 which is "Windows 10 CoreSingleLanguage" thinking it...
  9. Microsoft store apps not downloading

Microsoft store apps not downloading: Microsoft store shows the apps all in a queue, but there is no activity.I receive no errors.I have had this issue before, and it was solved by changing something in my network settings. I have an ethernet connection and a wifi connection, and something had to be done with...
  10. not download app in Microsoft store

not download app in Microsoft store: not download app in Microsoft store and error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-download-app-in-microsoft-store/7183e129-2775-444a-8523-1138005554c1