Windows 10: Microsoft Store or apps from the store wont open

Discus and support Microsoft Store or apps from the store wont open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I was trying to install mods for a game that was located in the WindowsApps folder but since you cant edit the folder by default i did all these... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GamerMouse12345, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store or apps from the store wont open

So I was trying to install mods for a game that was located in the WindowsApps folder but since you cant edit the folder by default i did all these things to get myself into the folder but when i did get in, i still couldnt create new folders inside of it which meant i couldnt install mods for the game so i decided to give up but then i couldnt open the microsoft store or any apps i installed from the microsoft store, i thought it was because i messed with the WindowsApps folder so i gave ownership back to original owner which is trusted installer and i still couldnt open the store, i tried a

:)

GamerMouse12345, Jun 11, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 11, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store | Windows Central

P4-630, Jun 11, 2021
  4. sam02 Win User

Microsoft Store or apps from the store wont open

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store or apps from the store wont open

1. Microsoft Store or apps from the store wont open - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store apps

2. All microsoft store apps wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All microsoft store apps wont open: Hey guys,Pretty much ever since ive updated to Windows 11 none of my microsoft store apps have opened, including microsoft store. Even windows security. It wasnt really an issue until i wanted to play forza and it requires me to sign into xbox, but wont let me download the...
  3. All microsoft store apps wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All microsoft store apps wont open: Hey guys,Pretty much ever since ive updated to Windows 11 none of my microsoft store apps have opened, including microsoft store. Even windows security. It wasnt really an issue until i wanted to play forza and it requires me to sign into xbox, but wont let me download the...
  4. Microsoft PreInstalled Apps wont open Microsoft Store

Microsoft PreInstalled Apps wont open Microsoft Store: So a few days ago when I tried to log onto Minecraft it would just crash immediately. So I went on the internet to see and couldn't find a fix so I uninstalled the game and when I tried to Reinstall the game Microsoft store wont open. I looked up a bunch of different fixes...
  5. Microsoft Store app wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store app wont open: My Microsoft Store app wont open at all. I have tried everything from previous posts to fix it and no luck. What can I do at this point? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/347d3194-6215-49ae-900c-a12a5e0254dd
  6. Microsoft Store app wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store app wont open: My Microsoft Store app wont open at all. I have tried everything from previous posts to fix it and no luck. What can I do at this point? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/347d3194-6215-49ae-900c-a12a5e0254dd
  7. Microsoft Store app wont open

8. Microsoft Store Wont Open

Microsoft Store Wont Open: Window stores open for about 500 milliseconds, I see a loading icon, then it automatically closes back. I have tried reinstalling Microsoft Store Using Powershell -> Did Not WorkI have tried sfc /scannow -> Did Not WorkI have check my Microsoft Account -> Did not solve my...
  9. Microsoft Store wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store wont open: When ever I try to open the windows key and click on the windows store it wont open! Ive tried everything possible, and even factory reseting my PC. It would tell me that there is an issue while factory reseting my PC and it wouldn't tell me what was wrong. It has been like...
  10. microsoft store app wont open

microsoft store app wont open: microsoft store apps does not open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/37c4d401-9659-4236-9516-c3492be66a8f