Windows 10: Microsoft Store or Xbox app wont let me sign in

Discus and support Microsoft Store or Xbox app wont let me sign in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does anybody know how to fix this? i turned on my pc and was going to sign into another account i have when all of a sudden this shows up, does the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KevinIsHere, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store or Xbox app wont let me sign in

Does anybody know how to fix this? i turned on my pc and was going to sign into another account i have when all of a sudden this shows up, does the same for the xbox app, any fixes?

https://imgur.com/a/Rw4kHOt

:)

KevinIsHere, Mar 6, 2021

2. xbox app wont let me sign in

Hi,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to sign in on the Xbox app. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking the link below. This can help remove problems with an app on Windows 10.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. To proceed, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 3: Reset Xbox app settings.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.

If the issue persists, try to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Click start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

• Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

• Type the following command to uninstall Windows Store: Get-AppxPackage xboxapp |
      Remove-
      AppxPackage

• Hit Enter.Launch Windows Store again and download Xbox App.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

If you think this was helpful, do not hesitate to "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store or Xbox app wont let me sign in

Windows store and xbox app not signing in

Since anniversary update windows store and xbox app wont sign in. store error code is 0x80004005 CV: +46J8jkgv0CEjFss. The xbox error code is (0x409) 0x80080300.

PestoCrumb, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store or Xbox app wont let me sign in

1. Microsoft Store or Xbox app wont let me sign in - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Xbox

2. Windows Store App wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store App wont let me sign in: So i got game pass and when i open a game it prompts me to sign in i click it then a window flashes and closes and it continues, then after that the game opens and it asks me to sign in again and then it does the same there where a small gray window pops up in the middle of...
  3. Windows Store App wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store App wont let me sign in: So i got game pass and when i open a game it prompts me to sign in i click it then a window flashes and closes and it continues, then after that the game opens and it asks me to sign in again and then it does the same there where a small gray window pops up in the middle of...
  4. The microsoft store wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The microsoft store wont let me sign in: any time i try it it pulls up the screen saying sign in and when i click an account or sign in with a different account, it opens a different window briefly and then closes. this also goes for apps ive previously downloaded from the microsoft store. ive tried restarting my...
  5. The microsoft store wont let me sign in

The microsoft store wont let me sign in: any time i try it it pulls up the screen saying sign in and when i click an account or sign in with a different account, it opens a different window briefly and then closes. this also goes for apps ive previously downloaded from the microsoft store. ive tried restarting my...
  6. The microsoft store wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. microsoft store wont let me sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store wont let me sign in: when ever i click sign in in the app it does nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-sign-in/b2b58ab9-5857-4a41-a066-e379ff144dc1
  8. microsoft store wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store wont let me sign in: when ever i click sign in in the app it does nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-sign-in/b2b58ab9-5857-4a41-a066-e379ff144dc1
  9. microsoft store wont let me sign in

10. Microsoft store wont let me sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store wont let me sign in: I changed my Password and updated my Phone number but when i try to purchase anything in the store it asks for my outlook password . I enter my password and it says the password is incorrect . Then when i click forgot password it wont give me my Gmail or Phone number to reset...